Sign in to follow this  
Patters

GTA 60 Take 2 They own the licence.

Sorry for not making an appearance over the last few weeks. I've started a job, and I have gone back to evening lectures on Tuesdays, so I'm just flopping out when I get home.

I plan to attend this week. It's been a while since I've been available. I'm going to try and get in an hour or so of ODST before hand. When I see people start to log on, I'll save as quick as I can.

That was most fun. Some excellent direct hits with grenades in the ice cream truck race, particularly ActionShakespeare making one go off right under my moped. Cops and crooks was also excellent tonight :tup:

This was awesome. Good to have a chockablock game after some weeks of not playing at all.

Stupid connection problems kept me sidelined for most of this :( and kept dumping me into fucking single player, so I went off and tried some multiplayer Grand Theft Horse and...

some of the same UI annoyances from GTA are present there. WTF ROCKSTAR.

How on earth does anyone make that jump with a moped?

If I can make it with an ice-cream truck...

Are we going to do a PC round sometime? Did I already miss it?

Are we going to do a PC round sometime? Did I already miss it?

I think so, some time over summer would be best for me though.

I'd be up for it still, though I need to clear out a bunch of space on my laptop for the install. That's the problem with having a dual HDD system. I have plenty of space on my computer, but the drive with Steam is pretty much used exclusively for Steam games and is almost always full.

I'm all lubed up for PC GTA IV. Everyone should record everything always all the time!

cool just curious, not sure if im right or not but i heard stories from liberty city has some cool multi-player modes where you kinda coop missions as the biker gang.

anywho either i'd be interested in playing iv or tflc. just need to know so i can pickup the right one :P