Sombre

These weapons are better than nature!

I know there's a youtube video thread, but this is something else.

0McQ-cQmUZA

REnxd3Xx4Yw

There are more, but these are the best.

And this

kj4WRhG5BW0

"Do you wanna cut the FUCK out of eggs?"

"Do you wanna cut through 4 pop bottles at once?"

"Are you happy with hunting knives that manage a range of over 10 feet?"

Daniel says:

we can hunt jaguar

Welcome to the NHK says:

check it out, a fucking giraffe

Daniel says:

lets just hope to fuck the sharp bit hits them in the eye, or we're gonna have to leg it

Why aren't we all rushing out to buy these majestic weapons?

Best one ever, unlinkable

Edit: Links potentially not working, embedding wise. Bizarre

That Two Handed Great Sword video was pretty painful for all the wrong reasons.

That is one awesome CEO, though.

I love how the dude is demonstrating it in a tie and dress pants. It feels so much more modern and professional then if he were to do it in a tunic.

So many carcasses! Two grossest themes: slicing into faces and chopping up shoes full of meat.

I love how the dude is demonstrating it in a tie and dress pants. It feels so much more modern and professional then if he were to do it in a tunic.

"This entire thing is effortless!!"

Then the guy throws his entire body into slicing a melon.

"This is why you need a war hammer."

I wonder how many criminals have ever been fought off with a war hammer.

I too liked the 'this is why you need a war hammer'...err....so I can dent a 500 year old helmet at will? I also thought the guy who was deadly with a shovel so long as you were 2 metres away was amusing. The meat shoe was particularly graphic.

"Only Cold Steel put it's sword, where it's mouth is."

That hardly seem practical.

The shoe full of meat was a nice/gross touch. The warhammer video took me straight back to games of G.U.R.P.S. where I had a character with one, and had to make endless rolls to try and free it from things while other people attacked. Really practical weapons, picks are ¬¬

Nonetheless, my girlfriend would totally want all of these if I showed them to her. No joke.

Is there a reason weapon men always seem to be fat? I considered for quite a while to have the guy with the dark blue shirt as my new avatar. He poses fantastically.

Is there a reason weapon men always seem to be fat? I considered for quite a while to have the guy with the dark blue shirt as my new avatar. He poses fantastically.

Ren fair.

Heavy metal + business suits + swords + meat in a shoe = win.

I love how they're all trying to seem bad-ass, but half the time they're wincing and flinching at the thought of a soda bottle hitting them in the face.

++ on the flinching comment. I like that they're paunchy middle aged men who seem to think "badass" is a product that can be bought. A great moment is the part in the great sword video, after showing it so long and heavy that they can barely wield it, where he says "Keep one of these by your front door and you'll be a force to be reckoned with". Really? It looks like just about anyone on the doorstep could kick him in the nuts before he got a proper chance to pick it up and swing.

The girlfriend's verdict is that Cold Steel weapons are too ugly to want, but the meat shoes got a big laugh. The cheesy plaster of paris camelot and science fiction sets are hilarious too.

Edited by Nachimir

I'll definitely purchase something from them now, I'm constantly menaced by pieces of meat hanging off hooks. You'd be surprised.