Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I'm strangely curious about that Clippy erotic fiction.  How does that even work?

"It looks like you're pleasuring yourself. Would you like help?"

For only $2.99, all your questions can be answered...and you can be left with even more questions. 

Sounds like a compatriot of the genius Chuck Tingle, who I'm sure you all know from the erotic ebooks "Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt" "Pounded by President Bigfoot" and Pounded in the Butt by My Book Pounded in the Butt by My Own Butt" (available on Amazon)

I think someone hooked up their spambot to the wrong list of keywords:

post-8476-0-90375800-1433723009_thumb.png

I know this is old news but I'm just gonna put my favorite diabeetus's here.

post-31977-0-88060700-1434056051_thumb.jpg

post-31977-0-48199300-1434056057_thumb.jpg

post-31977-0-59962200-1434056062_thumb.jpg

Okay, I'm done with diabeetus now.

Guys, I found this old scan I took of my local paper when I was like 16.

hynOWmO.jpg

dA5IUA1.png

Not sure how I feel about sharing a cropped version of a Gunshow comic. KC Green is one of my favourite peeps on the internet.

46QVSIM.png

In the universe where Maddy Myers was hired at GB last July, PAX is GunShowCon

Tegan, when i saw it was call Senior Scene i thought it was a article for elderly lesbians. It took like half the article to realise otherwise. Those sure are some sentences she has put together there!

Not sure how I feel about sharing a cropped version of a Gunshow comic. KC Green is one of my favourite peeps on the internet.

Huh, I saw it in the comments of one of the sports blogs I frequent in response to some not great team news so I didn't even know it was part of a bigger piece.  Appreciate that bit of info, just the two panels alone kills me.

For whatever reason, people love editing Green's work and using it for reaction images. I understand he's not really fond of those who do it though.

He's had to come down on people trying to monetize Dickbutt, or trying to imply that it is free to use. 

In the universe where Maddy Myers was hired at GB last July, PAX is GunShowCon

In the universe where Maddy Myers was hired at GB last July, did they still hire Austin Walker?

I assume there was an implied "instead of Dan Ryckert," implying that everything else went the same.

Including the backlash against them hiring Dan Ryckert, which I'm implying had an influence on them not hiring another white guy (leading them to doing the decent thing and giving Austin Walker a high profile because he's pretty great)?