Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I only noticed the bumper sticker the second time I looked ¬¬

Maybe he's a college basketball fan? Or went to WSU? Wichita State's mascot is the Shocker (for shock of wheat). To no one's surprise, a certain hand gesture has also become synonymous with the team.

post-33601-0-16637000-1412792181_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-43874200-1412792188_thumb.jpg

post-33601-0-59083900-1412792195_thumb.jpg

There are too many people in Ohio who think Ohio is the beginning and end of the world, so yeah!

I choose to believe that the inexplicable belts on Kaiba's arms are a result of him being some kind of horrible junkie.

I keep having to remind myself that Kaiba's personality from Yu-Gi-Oh!: The Abridged Series is not actually canon... although it's not too far from the truth.

What a century of reflection and cultural distancing does to a tragic historical event:

szoTsNq.jpg

At least now I know that some day there are going to be inflatable 9/11 rides at the state fair.

Haha, that's amazing.

In addition to being awful, that is.

You're right, it's definitely not a pic. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but will be excited to find out when you return to fix it.

You're right, it's definitely not a pic. I'm not sure what it's supposed to be, but will be excited to find out when you return to fix it.

CTRL+V you have failed me. I was tempted to not fix it though and leave you in suspense.