Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

Too bad you couldn't pack in a "What is game?" question.

I normally don't care at all about stupid celebrity bullshit, but Jaden Smith decided it was a good idea to attend a wedding wearing an all-white Batsuit.

plPtkTA.jpg

I normally don't go for memes, but I really hope somebody has just started slapping his ridiculous twitter quotes on that pic.

I normally don't go for memes, but I really hope somebody has just started slapping his ridiculous twitter quotes on that pic.

How Can Mirrors Be Real If Our Eyes Arent Real

8dFsEoN.jpg

Suggested title: "Boundless Optimism Meets an Uncaring Universe"

I think my favourite part of that is actually the footprints. Like, there was no hesitation there. "Fuck it, man. That bike's done."

Seems like an easy enough step to me?

There's no way to get those pieces apart once they're together.

yes there is, just use another one of those pieces (if you have one)

I'm not sure what you're implying there, but I know from having stupidly done the same thing by accident when I was a kid that there's no way to get those pieces apart without either breaking at least one of the parts or very careful use of an outside tool like an x-acto knife.. When the red pin in step one goes into the hole, it's in a space that is exactly its full depth with no way to either push or pull it out from either side, locking both the red pin and the red axle extension in place (note: the red axle extension has a wall in the middle, so the pin can't pass all the way through). The haven't used that big Bohrok Head piece since 2008, and I imagine it's because it's one of the very few bricks that can get permanently stuck like that.

eC976FW.jpg.

The Bionicle line introduced a lot of possible impossible-to-separate combinations.

oo, interesting, i havent built a lego set in a long time.  i suppose you could use needle w/acrylic epoxy on the head to fuse and pull?  it would trash the peg, but could get the barrel out

im not sure if there is a better thread to put this, but a client/designer sent over this drawing today for me to manufacture a sample from.  made me laugh

post-33948-0-05457600-1403034362_thumb.jpg

ive subsequently created the drawing required...but politely compiled a list of flaws and fabrication impossibilities.  Starting with the "design intent" is what i suspect to be a drawer handle...and ending with hard ADA compliance issues