Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

James is elevated to the heights of ecstasy by the sight of a dog getting trounced by a frisbee.

(Sweeeeet gif though)

Johnny Driggs found this:

4Bl23Pz.jpg

No fucking way lol. Is that a prep book?

Apparently it is. I presume he's got the full thing and can tell us more about it if he swings by.

(I can't place the BindBurn Softworks reference but it's so specific that it's gotta be.)

What is this? What is a prep book? My mind is melting, Cassie Bredon and Nick F.

(I can't place the BindBurn Softworks reference but it's so specific that it's gotta be.)

Boost Bindburn and Bethesda Softworks.

They get bigger the more you play with them.

Jeff Goldstrum, actually took me a second to get that one.

I enjoy that you can likely guess the year it was written solely by how dated the references are.

It was written December 2012. Because that's when I wrote it.

I contracted for a Japanese company making TOEIC practice materials, and I wanted to pack as many Idle Thumbs in-jokes as possible into a passage because writing them can get boring. The book is on Amazon, where you can find the passage on page 270. I bought it for myself while vacationing in Japan two weeks ago.

Here it is in Japanese, for giggles. I guess I'm not allowed to post images yet.

It was written December 2012. Because that's when I wrote it.

I contracted for a Japanese company making TOEIC practice materials, and I wanted to pack as many Idle Thumbs in-jokes as possible into a passage because writing them can get boring. The book is on Amazon, where you can find the passage on page 270. I bought it for myself while vacationing in Japan two weeks ago.

Here it is in Japanese, for giggles. I guess I'm not allowed to post images yet.

Haha, fantastic.

Johnny Driggs continues to be an Idle Thumbs MVR.

Very boring reading comprehension questions like what room the longest panel takes place in and what kind of company do Cassie and Nick likely work at.