Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I'm a little confused. Did the goal itself shoot the ball, and is the keeper trying to score a point on his own team? Otherwise, brilliant idea 10/10

That looks like bullshit, dude needs another controller on his head unless the game wants to ignore one of the most important parts of the body in that sport. Fix that, though, and it would be golden.

enhanced-buzz-29703-1351748719-0.jpg

The amount of effort it took to produce and wear this ridiculous/magnificent costume is off-set by his unwillingness to not wear his glasses. "This thing took me thirty hours to create, but pfffsh I can't be arsed to wear contacts..."

I don't think he's supposed to look like Pierce Brosnan (he's not even the same race, let alone preternaturally handsome in the same was as Brosnan) so presumably his costume is "me as the guy on the GoldenEye cartridge" and since "me" includes "glasses" I don't see what's wrong with wearing them.

Whoa, you're delving into some prime cosplaying ethics here. There are many discussions in the community (of which I'm not an active part, I should mention) about whether you need to physically look like a character to cosplay them - i.e. Sailor Moon should be a white/Asian, skinny, young person, not Bubba. However, unless you're going for comedy jarringness (as I suspect Goldeneye Cartridge Man is, since my comment is in jest), you should definitely make it a point not to wear accessories the person isn't wearing. That really does fly in the face of doing a good cosplay.