Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

Fuck the ocean, fuck space, it's all trying to kill us.

If the world has taught me anything, it's that stingrays are dicks.

Oo, I dunno. I got to hand feed one in Oz, he (she?) was about 3 feet in diameter and was most placid. Was in a tributary just near the coast. If you're talking about Steve Irwin, he was being reckless in the extreme. The fisherman who I was chatting to about it seemed to think it was a ridiculous thing to do.

imgur have been deleting these as people complain. There is another, in which a second policeman has gone to help, but the horse has mounted him and is jabbing him in the bum with it's willy.

Full story here, NSFW.

That scene didn't make even a tiny little bit of sense.

You mean the actual scene? It made perfect sense... :deranged:

I don't see how pissing off your murderous allies for no possible gain makes sense. Rumours regarding the incest had already started spreading, so Balish had no hand to play. Knowing about the incest is not a weapon, because it's not like he can have photos of it. Before the rumours began, he could have threatened to start rumours, but it's too late for that. So what is he doing apart from putting himself on her shit-list?

My thoughts too. Nothing to gain, just trollin'.

This is exactly what Baelish does though. Except he doesn't do it just because he likes screwing with people. (Though that's certainly part of it.) He's toeing the line, finding the weak points in peoples emotions and though processes. He's just as much a master of pushing buttons as Varys is at gathering information. He's just confirming it for his own use.

He has done it for five books with varying success, but the important thing is that he hasn't gotten himself killed for it. Practically anyone else that did what he does would be dead in a gutter by the end of A Clash of Kings.

Petyr and Varys are my two favorite characters in the series after Tyrion, and not without good reason.

He has done it for five books with varying success, but the important thing is that he hasn't gotten himself killed for it. Practically anyone else that did what he does would be dead in a gutter by the end of A Clash of Kings.

That just sounds like the author has a boner for the character so the same rules don't apply to him.

That just sounds like the author has a boner for the character so the same rules don't apply to him.

I'd definitely attribute that to Tyrion, but not Petyr.

Man, I don't know, I'll never read the books. But the scene mentioned here just seemed off to me. It just made him look a bit stupid.

Yes. I, also, haven't read the books. From the show it seemed like he was weirdly playing what could have been a good card at a later point, for no reason whatsoever apart from getting a rise out of her.

Also, the second episode has been leaked and I just watched it >_> It's good.