Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

it's funny because there's an implication of homosexual rape

It's this kind of thing that I wish would be the norm again. Just get on with it, stop bitching and moaning about 'entitlement'. Most of the people I know well and hang out with are generally like that. The ones that aren't are generally a load more stressful to be around.

Stiff upper-lip what what what.

It's this kind of thing that I wish would be the norm again. Just get on with it, stop bitching and moaning about 'entitlement'. Most of the people I know well and hang out with are generally like that. The ones that aren't are generally a load more stressful to be around.

Stiff upper-lip what what what.

What are you talking about? After the bombing here in London we all went back to work the NEXT DAY. The most requested song on Radio 1 that morning was Chumbawamba's "We Get Knocked Down".

And what's the threat of being murdered got to do with 'entitlement'?

Wow, this thread got almost exciting. I am still confused by what you meant by "bitching and moaning about 'entitlement'"—and because you're not gonna elaborate, I'll just stone cold invent what you were going to say:

Serfs should be polite and know their place. I get wistful, hot and bothered watching Downton Abbey.

Also, it is not rape—it is a present. :chaste:

Wow, this thread got almost exciting. I am still confused by what you meant by "bitching and moaning about 'entitlement'"—and because you're not gonna elaborate, I'll just stone cold invent what you were going to say:

Also, it is not rape—it is a present. :chaste:

A surprise present?

Back on topic:

kaboom.gif

How awesome is that? I get to say back on topic and link to some silly GIF and I am actually going back on topic!

The most requested song on Radio 1 that morning was Chumbawamba's "We Get Knocked Down".

That's the problem with Britain today. Wouldn't catch them listening to that shit in the forties.

I know we typically don't do adorable animals here, but this is just too :chaste:

wgIG8.jpg