Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

The Explorer-Moose

I like that picture!

(Yeah, Rodi's right. Just look at it, totally not concerned about the authorities, looking out the window. What a moose!)

Nope! Chuck Testa.

No, you are stupid! And mean! The moose is totally still jumping around, doing moose-stuff, kicking bad guys, exploring!

Noooooo, I was procrastinating at work by watching Subbes' MLKSHK and then there was a thing about 'Toddlers & Tiaras' and then I looked it up and saw children with abusive parents forcing them to bleach their teeth and now I"m sad and disgusted and supportive of the Taliban ='(((

No way! I've been looking up Peter Serafinowicz clips all week, today I was knee-deep in Butterfield (bonbonbonbons!). What did you do on the show? Are you still working in the field?

I worked on that show!

DUUUUUUUUUUUUDE.

Hit a sister up with the sweet Serafinowicz!

P.S. Toddlers and Tiaras is depressing but every so often there's a kid who you can tell LOVES it and is the driving force behind the family's pageant attendance, and that makes it a bit less depressing though it's still creepy and patriarchical and etc.

P.P.S.

DCLC

No way! I've been looking up Peter Serafinowicz clips all week, today I was knee-deep in Butterfield (bonbonbonbons!). What did you do on the show? Are you still working in the field?

I was floor runner/production runner (ie dogsbody). I'm out of the game now, I wasn't getting too far with it and the work started drying up with the economy crash.

I'm not really in contact with the Serafinowicz brothers, I'm afraid Subbes. I started off getting on with them really well - I gave Peter (he doesn't like "Pete", which is really difficult not to use after watching Shaun Of The Dead so many times) a copy of Gibbage for his birthday and got a power-hug in return, plus I sent him and the other Look Around You guys a link to a game jam based on the fake game titles in one episode of that. And I helped James out with Star Wars continuity! Unfortunately, the cunt production manager drove a wedge between me and James S (who was producing) and that plus the fact that those guys were super-stressed and -busy the whole time meant that I didn't get to solidify the bond. As you might be able to tell, I'm still a bit sad about this.

Some of that is probably imagined and some of it due to my being terrible at staying in touch with people. I did get on well with all the actors. It was particularly exciting to meet Paul Putner (being a massive fan of Lee & Herring's 90/00s tv output) and I fell in love with Belinda Stewart-Wilson.

Quite a ride - and I can understand how TV work can be soulcrushing and sad. (I might have just been watching too much Screen Wipe over the last few days though.) Sad you couldn't keep in contact, but then in showbiz that's quite hard if you're not on the same track, I think.

But maybe that's just Extras talking.