Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I hooked up my old, old NES after years of not having hooked it up. I was really curious if some of my old games were as bad as I remember them being. The Adventures of Bayou Billy. Shit then, shit now. Two whole minutes before I gave up and removed the cartridge. when I noticed the text on the label:

2012-02-24-18.07.19.jpg

Uh... :hmph:

What the fuck, Scrobbs. That looks awful! What's the story behind that...?

I concur. I guess I'm in that teeny minority who doesn't find human suffering "comical".

I deem this speculation... Plausible. I knew a lady rower once who broke her own ribs, twice, when doin' her thang. Which is rowing.

It's gonna sting when he puts his socks on in the morning.

My guess is a super powerful muscle contraction + rotational force on the femur = Broken femur and hurty-ness.

I interpreted that as a dislocated hip more than shattered femur, but now looking at it gives me the willies.

I would guess* that he was only in that position for a fraction of a second, before springing back. Painful yes, but not as crippling as it might be if he was left lying like that.

*hope

Argh, guys, we need to get this forum updated. Is 1.47 MB of attachments really a reasonable upper limit?

I have an awesome picture to post here that I won't because fuck it. Too much bother throwing this into a folder on a server or in the dropbox and keeping it there for the perpetuity of all future.

I would guess* that he was only in that position for a fraction of a second, before springing back. Painful yes, but not as crippling as it might be if he was left lying like that.

*hope

I'd hope so too, but I'm reasonably sure that the femur is bending in a spot where it should not.

They really are. The filling is soft and creamy and tastes a little cold on your tongue.

Also:

D0JQ

I've found a cure for the common cold if I can contact this guy.

Light some candles, put on some mood music, lubricate those nostrils, and get ready to cure the cold. The world will thank you.

Light some candles, put on some mood music, lubricate those nostrils, and get ready to cure the cold. The world will thank you.

The saxophone section from "Never Gonna Dance Again" by George Michael started in my head as I read this.

My life is now ruined.

Dang! Everything I touch to dinosaurs.

D2LJ

This. This right here is why I want to be an English teacher. We've been practise-marking journal entries that look just like this for the last couple of weeks, evaluating where the child is at and how we would help them to develop in whatever way they need to. Every time I come to class I squee at things like this, and the thought that it will soon be my career makes me incredibly happy.

I'm sorry, but that initial exclamation looks to much like "Dong!" to me.

I'm sorry, but that initial exclamation looks to much like "Dong!" to me.

Nooooooooo! I could be mistaken if it was just me! :getmecoat

My general reaction to the internet:

MmO30.gif

Edited by Orvidos