Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

"In dis scene, Grace is choking me wid a pole bud we are both laughing because it is only a joooke."

"In dis scene, Grace is choking me wid a pole bud we are both laughing because it is only a joooke."

:clap:

:campbell:

I love that Cash 4 Gold letter.

I hate to be that internet guy, but it feels pretty fake to me (or are we supposed to recognise it as such?).

I hate to be that internet guy, but it feels pretty fake to me (or are we supposed to recognise it as such?).

I know what you mean, but I decided to take the smell of fakery to be the person writing the letter just deciding to go all out. It's not a million miles from The Timewaster Letters, after all. Still, you could be right.

I was informed after sharing it with some people that it is indeed fake. And I don't give a damn because it's absolutely wonderful.

Love The Timewaster Letters. Written under a pseudonym by Robert Popper, btw, who also worked on Look Around You and other stuff.

I don't usually go for these sorts of things, but I caught this one, and I laughed.

epic-fail-fail-nation-high-jump-fail.gif

That happened to me a lot when I played Summer Games on the PSX. It means you're pressing the square button too early.

Reads like an indulgently long cut of the scene in The Wire where McNulty gets chewed out for his sloppy report grammar.

Reads like an indulgently long cut of the scene in The Wire where McNulty gets chewed out for his sloppy report grammar.

Ah, so you're enjoying The Wire, I see? :)