Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

There is a flaw with his sneering plan: Big the Cat is awesome. Seriously. He's the only good side-kick since Knuckles.

Flaw in my plan?

I hope they actually make it, I would play it. That said, most people hate Big the Cat with a passion.

Flaw in my plan?

I hope they actually make it, I would play it. That said, most people hate Big the Cat with a passion.

They just need to let Big into their lives. It has made such a difference to me now that I know the level 3 secrets of biggons and how they affect us all. I can't wait to graduate to level 4.

C'mon man, Biggontology is just a plot to get poor suckers to hand over all their fish. Wake up.

It is mainly for their frogs though, wait until they try and get your frogs.

I kind of liked the book when I first read it earlier this year, but I don't remember that much of the ending for it. Was it that much about the American Dream? Hm.

It is a pretty good book, asshole. Also this summary is "too funny" while "utterly inaccurate". I hate it when people shit on literature from without, without really trying to understand shit. Boo, stupid ms word screenshot, boo. :tdown:

It is a pretty good book, asshole. Also this summary is "too funny" while "utterly inaccurate". I hate it when people shit on literature from without, without really trying to understand shit. Boo, stupid ms word screenshot, boo. :tdown:

Godsdamn Kingz, always you. I was joking, but I really do need read it again now that I'm not being force fed it. I don't think I enjoyed a single classic I read in school, but quite enjoyed Of Mice and Men after reading it again a few years ago.

Well thanks Sal, now I have to watch Romeo+Juliet again. (Not that I'm complaining.)

Everybody chill.

Let's abridge more serious literature shall we?

pYLHpg5HwZ0

this isn't the YouTube thread but it is ON TOPIC!

TL;DW

This reminds me (and probably Synth) of Evan Dorkin's Fisher Price Theatre:

mice.gif

Also, you should all go read Kyle Baker's The Cowboy Wally Show for his interpretation of Hamlet, it's genius. Even you, Kingz. It doesn't shit on anyone, promise.