Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I need to do that. Have an awfully runny nose today. I was fine yesterday, but have been getting worse since the morning.

Who would do that to themselves? I love the GIF, it's such a great thing, from the mechanical tilting of the head to the strangely shaped waterpot. When I first saw Toblix' ex-avatar, I thought it was shopped, because I couldn't imagine someone doing this.

Who would do that to themselves? I love the GIF, it's such a great thing, from the mechanical tilting of the head to the strangely shaped waterpot. When I first saw Toblix' ex-avatar, I thought it was shopped, because I couldn't imagine someone doing this.

I tested such a thing for a while when my pollen allergy (or hay fever or whatever) was really bad. It's not too uncomfortable if you use the right mixture of salt water, but it wasn't too effective either. Mine was blue plastic thing, though. I'd imagine that a ceramic one would be way more powerful.

Woman.

But. . .but. . .the facial structure, the hair, the ears. . .my whole world is spiraling around me!

But. . .but. . .the facial structure, the hair, the ears. . .my whole world is spiraling around me!

She has a pink shirt with V-neck, for God's sake! And is referred to as a 'she' by me!

Sexist.

Dramatist. Of course it's a woman, and I am disturbed by orders of magnitude more by what she is doing than how she looks.

Dramatist. Of course it's a woman, and I am disturbed by orders of magnitude more by what she is doing than how she looks.

Un"humor"ist.

Edited by Wubbles

Un"humor"ist.

I proudly maintain that my sense of humor is too evolved for the human intellect. Including my own.

I tested such a thing for a while when my pollen allergy (or hay fever or whatever) was really bad. It's not too uncomfortable if you use the right mixture of salt water, but it wasn't too effective either. Mine was blue plastic thing, though. I'd imagine that a ceramic one would be way more powerful.

I have one of those blue "elephants". It does open the nose, but is pretty weird. You can buy those from the pharmacies in Finland.

Subbes Cat gif

The funniest (and probably only) cat related video to make me chuckle. I applaud you:clap:

P.S Should a full stop come before or after an emoticon thing? I have been up all night working, so you may want to ignore this.