Squid Division

Unnecessary Comical Picture Thread

I have a box in the back of my car where I keep "homeless kits" with pairs of socks and toothpaste and toothbrushes and soap in them for the homeless guys I inevitably drive past on my way to and from work (in winter, Florida gets an influx of the homeless from northern climes, where they would freeze to death in the uncaring streets).

I feel squicky about giving out cash, (although logically I am fine with their spending it on whatever they want, and I would probably end up using drugs or booze to dull the pain if I were homeless) but for this guy I would make an exception, or give him some of my Delta air miles.

ANYWAY.

74T9

Jesus Christ, I wish the mlkshk that posted this image had provided some context to the SILENT HILL HORSEBAG

74SY

Now, I rationally know this is probably some kind of medical equipment to practice either horse birth or horse prostate exams, but it's still highly dubious why it's hooked up to the Wii. Imagine Horse Examz.

7CKA

I wonder how many hilarious screen caps of Garek you could get by going through all of the episodes containing him. . .

Probably in the high hundreds. Fantastic character/actor.

In fact, you know what, I just finished catching up on Breaking Bad, so I'm not actively watching a finished/running series backlog. DS9 time, I think.

Our Man Bashir is a great episode and, I think, what really sold me on Garak.

Our Man Bashir is a great episode and, I think, what really sold me on Garak.

I can definitely agree with that.

This isn't a super-funny flash of genius from some anonymous nerd, just an observation yesterday. Look at these slackers playing tetris outside my balcony when they should be building a block of flats:

6166127015_a3bd08e9d3_b.jpg

I wonder how frustrating it would be if they finally finished an entire floor of the building, only to watch it blink out of existence.