Chris

Idle Thumbs London meet?

Have fun!

It's pretty fantastically lame that we didn't actually get around to meeting a foreign Thumb who was in town. I think we should all be ashamed of ourselves. Thoroughly.

I'm happy in your disappointment as I couldn't of got there. Tastes like lemon meringue for some reason.

I'm already double booked tonight, so I'll have to let you down.

No reason why we can't have another one at some point, though.

Nnnngh! Come on TP! Time is running out for confirmation of meeting place! I will want to be going home in the next hour tops if not!

Nnnngh! Come on TP! Time is running out for confirmation of meeting place! I will want to be going home in the next hour tops if not!

Sorry! I thought the whole thing was off because Chris couldn't make it. Only just checked into the forums now. Sorry! :(

(I kind of have a ton of stuff to do tonight anyway -- and I've only just finished work. Bah.)

O....k.....

Did someone else post @ 52 then?

http://www.idlethumbs.net/forums/showpost.php?p=142310&postcount=52

I was trying to drum up some enthusiasm... and then Chris subtly revealed he wasn't coming. And then no-one else said they could make it. That turned the 'Big Thumb Outing' into two people... which was really something that could happen at any time. Sorry for getting your hopes up, but people don't really take it seriously until someone picking a date and sticking to it... As witnessed by the previous week's failed attempts.

On top of that it's my birthday tomorrow and I'm travelling back up North for The weekend and I haven't packed yet. So it was silly of me to suggest it. Plus I Was working until nine. So epic failure all around. Sorry.

Chris subtly revealed he wasn't coming

Well, it wasn't that subtle, considering I'd already stated my deadline earlier in the thread. I was in the country for more than two weeks total. :fart:

Well, it wasn't that subtle, considering I'd already stated my deadline earlier in the thread. I was in the country for more than two weeks total. :fart:

^^^