Sombre

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 7: Remember the Airfield

Those guys were still complaining about the airfield on the last couple levels when I played through. Also a guy asked me if I enjoyed the rides at the carnival, it was thoughtful of him to ask.

I haven't played Splinter Cell: Conviction yet but it honestly sounds like the kind of thing Hideo Kojima would put in Metal Gear Solid. Having some goofy continuity between game mechanics and plot is practically his trademark.

What's weird is the co-op campaign, which is basically a sort of prologue, is less crazy town than the single player. I enjoyed both really, in fact the goofy dialogue amused the hell out of me, but the co-op is where I really just started loving the game.

I never heard of Deadly Premonition, and when I first heard this, I didn't understand why you were covering a Super Mario World song. So after this podcast, I checked youtube and realized this is music from a

Does anyone else think it's a Super Mario World cover?

Woah! Where did that recording of them playing/singing come from?!

Woah! Where did that recording of them playing/singing come from?!

Chris posted it on Twitter when they weren't able to release the podcast at the right time due to technical difficulties. It was a little bonus to keep people going.

Chris posted it on Twitter when they weren't able to release the podcast at the right time due to technical difficulties. It was a little bonus to keep people going.

I'm still intenselycurious about who that unidentified female voice is.

Also, I have discovered that being destroyed by finals week is not very conductive towards remixing a podcast. :finger:

I'm still intenselycurious about who that unidentified female voice is.

Also, I have discovered that being destroyed by finals week is not very conductive towards remixing a podcast. :finger:

It was Whitney Hills, http://haymaker-games.com/.

I see. I hope she returns for a functioning cast, the Idle Thumbs Podcast needs more guests.

Also, the first ever female.

It's a sausage confestabaloo.

...So there might be no remix this week. Everything was going fine, until a certain point. Suddenly, Fl Studios flipped out, and, well... see for yourself.

stats.png

I can't make the audio file go any slower, and whenever I replace the file, it still runs at chipmunk speed.

:frusty:

...So there might be no remix this week. Everything was going fine, until a certain point. Suddenly, Fl Studios flipped out, and, well... see for yourself.

stats.png

I can't make the audio file go any slower, and whenever I replace the file, it still runs at chipmunk speed.

:frusty:

I can make out a few words when I run it through Audacity. (Tried Soundbooth, epic fail)

http://www.mediafire.com/?mmezmyonif2

haha I was just playing Conviction, and heard another gem of a quote from the guards in the research facility level. "Are you hiding with the NERDS fischer?"

Did Chris say that there wouldn't be a podcast this week because of his London vacation?

Did Chris say that there wouldn't be a podcast this week because of his London vacation?

Yes.

Well how long is that bullshit going on? (I'm very polite on my first visit, the podcast did it, fucking wizards)

Edit: Bury is my last name by the way and you just blew my mind.

whens the next one coming starting to get jittery, need my fix :(

whens the next one coming starting to get jittery, need my fix :(

Maybe never.

Maybe they're just making you wait long enough to make you crazy and then they give you the next hit and then you become even more addicted because it felt so good after such a long time.

Maybe tomorrow.

I also heard from someone that the new episode will be out tomorrow.

I heard Remo was arrested when he came back from London and is now locked away in some government facility.

I hope the tapes for the recorded interrogation will be released soon.

If Chris got arrested, he will choose to represent himself in court, and will probably use the wizard defense.

If Chris got arrested, he will choose to represent himself in court, and will probably use the wizard defense.
Or, he was using the Wizard to defend himself in a high speed-chase, and was eventually caught and executed without trial. We may never know.

Is that the one where if you don't float then you aren't a wizard?