DrStrangepork

Original Left 4 Thumbs

Are you guys still playing L4D 1? The new steam update finally un-broke my copy and now I'd love to start playing. Anyone up for schooling a noob? Yes, I could buy L4D2 but I'm short on cash.

I would be up for this. I too decided to spend my money on things other than L4D2 and still miss some good old Thumbs zombie action.

There are a good few of us who are up for a game or two of original L4D. Maybe sometime this weekend?

I'm ArmchairGeneral on Steam (try LevatorAni if ArmchairGeneral doesn't work) and ArmchairGeneral on Skype (which we all use for general chit chat in game :D)

This Saturday anytime or Sunday morning (before 12:00 Pacific Time, I think that's like 20:00 GMT or so) is good for me to do some L4D. I've got skype installed but I'm not sure how to find you other thumbskateers on it. Lemme know if anybody's up for it.

We have decided to do a "back to basics" L4D game on Sunday at 3pm EST, which is 12pm PST. It's our standard Sunday meet-up time.

It might not work out for you, but most of our regulars are Europeans. They outnumber us and we have to do their bidding.:shifty:

That said, I'll still be around so feel free to drop me an invite.

Thanks for the game, guys! Nice to meet you all. I promise to practice so that I suck a little less next time... :getmecoat

Cheers!

Nice to meet you too Dan :D Also, nice to meet Fuzzolisata :grin:

Do either of you have L4D2 aswell? We probably play that more than L4D1. As I think I said, Bad Company 2 and L4D2 plus a little TF2 are the main games we play. Oh, not forgetting Dawn of War II too.

See you soon for some more chat and shootin' :tup::tup::tup:

Edit: I remember that Fuzzolisata hath not a PC :( Curse these people who are sensible with money :mock:

Well if anyone wants to play some more left4dead original look me up on steam as I would like to play through it, having brought the game ages ago but never having got round to it.

Welp, that was interesting. The game of Left 4 Dead Classic Versus, that is. In my mind Left 4 Dead 2 was a lot harder, but it's just that with all the added stuff you just play it very differently. Play L4D1 like L4D2 and you will get your butt handed to you. It also feels very bare bones.

I think playing 'Left4Dead Lite' was good, but it sharply showed the achievements and flaws of both games... (as well as my own meagre playing skills!)

I am usually always free to join in a Left4Dead lobby to help make up the numbers, even if I am ingame somewhere else... I am Pilgrim72 on Steam (of course), just message me if and when I'm about...

:tup: