Sign in to follow this  
SiN

The Smiley's Shooty Adventure Pay WHATEVER YOU WANT sale!

Caffeine Monster Software turned two today! :) I'm stupidly pleased about this, and therefore am running a stupidly awesome sale: buy the rather excellent Smiley's Shooty Adventure at whatever price you want.

I made a sweet new trailer for the game:

http://www.caffeinemonstersoftware.com/smiley/

If you're interested (and you bloody well should be!), hit up the Smiley site, click "Buy Now", fill in any price you want, and away you go! An email with a serial key will be sent your way. The offer is valid until May 12th, two weeks from now.

And, ummm, just: thanks. The IdleThumbs forum is one of the few corners of the internet that I hang out in often (even if I mostly lurk) ... you guys keep me vaguely sane, and remind me why I'm doing this. Cheers! :)

Mo

Well, I didn't post a beta here, and it definitely wasn't free. Let's go back in the TIME MACHINE ..... it seems like you played it, and probably bought it. :)

Mo

Well, I didn't post a beta here, and it definitely wasn't free. Let's go back in the TIME MACHINE ..... it seems like you played it, and probably bought it. :)

Mo

I guess I did! I'm not about to buy it again! :)

Ughhhh... I hate that laugh! Breaks my retro-focus! Otherwise :tup: so far. Also noticed the sounds are replaceable... hmm interesting.

Thanks Drath. :)

Hah, yeah that laugh. A friend left it in a voicemail one day.

"Dude, can I use that laugh in my game?"

"Yeah, sure. I expect 30% royalties from sales, k?"

"Ummm, how about I put your name in the credits screen"

"Deal"

Indie games: where cut-throat deal makers go to play.

Mo

Haha, I figured there would be a quirky-indie-game reason for it. I think I'm going to replace it with this:

4GxARm_QiCo

Seems fitting.