Sign in to follow this  
Patters

GTA 58 This one doesn't have a subtitle.

Tuesday 2100GMT.

I will have signed a reasonably large cheque earlier in the day (for a deposit on a house), killing stuff will be required.

I will have signed a reasonably large cheque earlier in the day (for a deposit on a house), killing stuff will be required.

I make a good target. I'll attend.

That steam notification that comes up - you guys are playing on xbox live right?

Not anymore, we're not.

Anyway, awesome game you gays. I would have responded to some of your comments with a brief "yes" or something (maybe "no") if I didn't have to mute the mic so as not to drown everything in my coughing noises.

Oh PC? Which would make sense now why it pops up ons team now. I only ask because it was 7.50 today and picked it up.

Oh PC?

No, we play on Xbox live between the hours of 2100BST and 2300BST.

Also good game chaps.

Sorry, I meant yes, but we just stopped playing, as in twenty minutes ago. There was talk of playing it on PC next time or something, although that was probably just rambling.

I don't know, I would actually quite like to try it on the PC sometime.

Yeah, I was mostly kidding when I said "Hey, let's screw with everyone and have next week's game on PC" but truth be told, I wouldn't mind giving it a shot sometime. I want to check out the record feature, as I've never done so. I would say we should just load up the free roam multiplayer mode and try to record some cool shit. Though doing so during regular GTA hours on Tuesday wouldn't be my first choice.

Imma buy the Rockstar thing when I get home, and then we can see about setting up a recording session. I agree that we shouldn't replace the real thing, but rather do a separate session focused on recording awesome and spectacular stunts.

But I don't own it on a PC... :getmecoat

I think it was more of an experimental idea, seeing as the PC version isn't very optimised.

EDIT: If we do go ahead can we not use voice through Windows Live? We could easily use my Ventrillo server, which isn't intensive on bandwidth or resources.

Edited by Patters

Blug. I've never used one of those things. You'd have to give me time to install shit and try to get it set up.

Blug. I've never used one of those things. You'd have to give me time to install shit and try to get it set up.

You can download the client here and the server info is here