Sign in to follow this  
Roswell47

goty.cx of 2010 perhaps?

noticing the fact that it says BABO in capital letters...

Now that's one of those things you just can't unsee.

Either you guys are baiting, party poopers, or not noticing the fact that it says BABO in capital letters...

It already got brought up, I think, around the release of the game.

It already got brought up, I think, around the release of the game.

Thank you for the clarification. Just saw the game on the front page of Steam and immediatily thought to myself "I HAVE TO POST THIS!" without digging any further into the matter. ^_^

Should definitely do a goty.cx for 2010, it's going to have a ridiculous amount of content. Unless we get another Q4 shuffle...

Mass Effect 2, StarCraft 2, Portal 2(and possibly episode 3), Cataclysm alone will all be fighting for my favour. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.

(and possibly episode 3)

:hah: As someone from Massachusetts, this reminds me of Red Sox fans in the 90s.

:hah: As someone from Massachusetts, this reminds me of Red Sox fans in the 90s.

As someone who has been is Boston once, that made no sense to me.

has been is Boston once

As someone who speaks English, that made no sense to me.

(sorry to be a pedantic dick, I know what you meant) :getmecoat

I'm guessing they won't back down from doing Episode 3 (as opposed to HL3), but that it'll be between episode and full game size. Guess complete!

yeah yeah, but the lambda and 3 are fairly pronounced. There's no question they're intentional, but it could be them just screwing with people.

I was just going to say that his chest hair kind of looks like Australia if you squint at it. I guess I got beaten before I could play...

I was just going to say that his chest hair kind of looks like Australia if you squint at it. I guess I got beaten before I could play...

It's actually supposed to look like Australia. It's been done more than once. If I recall correctly he's also FROM Australia, but I'm not entirely sure.

The lambda thing is more than likely just a coincidence though. X:

I have the strong desire for a website that will let you place bets with anonymous people for bullshit internet predictions. It could be highly illegal, but you could make a killing as a bookie between video game nerds.

"Is Saxton Hale Australian?!"

You've got to be kidding me... I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear that, seeing as how he is arguably the only TRUE Australian!

No, this is clearly the goty.cx 2010:

SURVIVING HIGH SCHOOLâ„¢

DSiWareâ„¢ - 800 points

Rated Everyone 10+ with Suggestive Themes and Violent references by the ESRB.

Welcome to Centerscore High, where each choice you make changes your game! But remember, some choices are wiser than others... Play the premiere "Football Season" storyline plus 7 episodes for hours of gameplay. Kick off your story-driven adventures as the new kid in school. See if you can earn a spot on the football team - AND win the heart of cheerleader Beth OR Goth girl Raven. Unlock custom looks for your character and meet other kids who can help (or hurt) you. You cause all the drama! Continue to play as different guys or girls in other storylines. Work at the bakery and take on a local mobster... Try out for the school play... Meet challenges on the touch side of town... Even visit Europe! Master intense mini games and ace pop quizzes all along the way. The exclusive Trophy System tracks your results. Earn four "great endings" and unlock a special BONUS EPISODE. The game plays awesomely on the Nintendo DSi system, too, which you flip around so it's like a book! Seriously. Best... high-school game... EVER!

So, let me break this down for you. From the description, this game has a HUGE amount of features:

- Nonlinear, branching storyline

- Episodic content

- Multiple, diverse romance options

- Character customization

- Causing all of the drama

- Different primary characters

- Baking training/Mobster challenging

- Intense mini-games

- Several distinct plot endings

- BONUS EPISODE

- Exclusive trophy system

- DSiWare game is in fact compatible with the DSi

- Played while holding the DSi like a book

- Best high-school game ever

Seriously. Game... of the year... .cx.

We should pile together a goty.cx in the style of the Penny-Arcade "we're right" awards. I don't think they've done one of those in a few years.

No, this is clearly the goty.cx 2010:

So, let me break this down for you. From the description, this game has a HUGE amount of features:

- Nonlinear, branching storyline

- Episodic content

- Multiple, diverse romance options

- Character customization

- Causing all of the drama

- Different primary characters

- Baking training/Mobster challenging

- Intense mini-games

- Several distinct plot endings

- BONUS EPISODE

- Exclusive trophy system

- DSiWare game is in fact compatible with the DSi