Thompson

Anyone Remember?

Oh right, that was the episode they all claimed it was terrible and ruined for talking about a topic for 90 straight seconds.

If I'm thinking of the right episode, I'm pretty sure they called it the "worst".

I think it must have been a later episode because I distinctly recall Sean getting annoyed at a joke.

Yeah, remember this useful gem from 2010?

Which episode did Jake say "Worst!" in again?

Didn't Chris fart while saying something insightful at some point?

This was a legitimate request :c

Anyone remember when this thread was a useful resource?

Moment the guy gets a massive portrait, he starts having "standards."

Yup, episode 31, The Future of Games.

(The first episode I listened to! You never forget your first.)

This is the only thread I can think of to pose this question: should we have a "explaining Idle Thumbs in-jokes" thread? If there was just an influx of new listeners, I would have for them to be confused about wizards, Far Cry 2, Dishonored, Lords and gold game cool blum.

This is the only thread I can think of to pose this question: should we have a "explaining Idle Thumbs in-jokes" thread? If there was just an influx of new listeners, I would have for them to be confused about wizards, Far Cry 2, Dishonored, Lords and gold game cool blum.

One of the most confusing in fact is "grenade roll down a hill". If I recall, the story behind that phrase is actually never on the podcast. Threw me for a loop

One of the most confusing in fact is "grenade roll down a hill". If I recall, the story behind that phrase is actually never on the podcast. Threw me for a loop

It was in one of the live panel recordings they did, which I'm pretty sure is actually on the feed. PAX three years ago, I wanna say?

But three years ago is a long time anyway so who even remembers.

If you mean Sean's Farcry story, then he was referring to the joke after they had already said it a bunch on the podcast. The actual origin of the phrase doesnt seem to be anywhere.

Oh you might be right. There was definitely a grenade rolling down a hill in Sean's FC2 story, though, which is as good an origin as any.