Snooglebum

Steve even more famous then Famous?

Attention: important news! Today, I got my copy of GameInformer in the mail. (Your opinion about GI might vary, but I digress).

I was reading through it, and stumbled upon the Top Ten list they do every issue. It was "top ten video game bloggers". The first was Jonathon Blow (no surprise), the second was a guy I can remember. The third? www.fullbright.blogspot.com, the blog of Hot Scoops himself.

My apologies if this has been pointed out already; I haven't listened to the newest cast.

Good god man, have your people never heard of level tweaking?!

I have, have you heard of laziness? Though I have now tweaked it. I think I took that after my laptop died thus didn't have any image editing software installed

Scoops is in good company there, Fullbright FTW!

I think a Steve quote from the blog was featured prominently in one of Jon Blow's recent lectures, too.

He's definitely Gaynoring a lot of traction in the development community... :getmecoat

Steve is regularly quoted in game development lectures - often from his Immersion Model of Meaning posts.

Chris also gets mentioned from time to time. At GDC the Mass Effect 2 guys quoted twice from his Gamasutra editorial about the game.

I'm always happy when I see one of their quotes show up.

Famous' Giantbomb page : Here

Scoops Page: Here

I think the evidence speaks for itself!

...I do like Mareks page though. The image selected is so...feisty and full of life. I am maybe thinking about this in more detail than I need to. Any. I do not believe I have slept in 2 days, however. Back to writing essay!:getmecoat