Joflar

Neptune's Bountiful Pride

I'm still at the mercy of BT fixing my internet connection (its been out since about 3 days into this game now) so I haven't been able to enjoy this at all. I tried going to a local wi-fi spot but I just can't do it often enough to take part really. I'm afraid if the a.i. hasn't taken control of me yet, it will do and I'll probably leave it at that.

I was really looking forward to this game as well, shame.

I'm in a free game and I think I might be fucked:

4714266298_dec1109027_b.jpg

I'm in several alliances, I'm keeping my weapons already being levelled up as an ace in the hole.

If you can convince orange and yellow to lay off you'll be good, but my suggestion is to lie to them to get them to non-agression at the least because they really no reason not to eat you.

I mean geeze, look at that gap between orange and everyone else and at the same time between yellow and red.

Really they have no one to be worried about at all and can focus all their attention on you.

Even if you just stall them my suggestion would be(depending on the speed of the game) is to take out gather all your fleets and take out red. Hopefully he is expanding east and west, has purple to deal with and is relatively close together for you to capture a bunch of stars once you hit that cluster.

I dont think that strategy will work, but basically a way for you to take someone else territory while two people eat you alive so you just keep making your way north east. Even convincing Yellow to go after teal, while you go after red, then you wrap around to take the last of Teals sources.

Purple might be too busy with his neighbors to really do anything.

Let us know how that goes, also interested in the outcomes compared to the starting.

If you can convince orange and yellow to lay off you'll be good, but my suggestion is to lie to them to get them to non-agression at the least because they really no reason not to eat you.

I mean geeze, look at that gap between orange and everyone else and at the same time between yellow and red.

Really they have no one to be worried about at all and can focus all their attention on you.

Even if you just stall them my suggestion would be(depending on the speed of the game) is to take out gather all your fleets and take out red. Hopefully he is expanding east and west, has purple to deal with and is relatively close together for you to capture a bunch of stars once you hit that cluster.

I dont think that strategy will work, but basically a way for you to take someone else territory while two people eat you alive so you just keep making your way north east. Even convincing Yellow to go after teal, while you go after red, then you wrap around to take the last of Teals sources.

Purple might be too busy with his neighbors to really do anything.

Let us know how that goes, also interested in the outcomes compared to the starting.

I'm partnered with red and purple and yellow and brown to a lower extent, I'm sending a big fleet straight through orange, he attacked me so I'm going to attempt to destroy him.

Yup yup, let Yellow->Cyan, Red->Purple, and You->Orange.

It should be easy convincing Yellow of the tactical advantage of having Cyan's territories. Red I'm not so sure though.

Yup yup, let Yellow->Cyan, Red->Purple, and You->Orange.

It should be easy convincing Yellow of the tactical advantage of having Cyan's territories. Red I'm not so sure though.

Sounds like he's on his way though, so makes sense, take out orange, then if red becomes a problem convince purple to help you eat him; yellow at that point will probably want to move that way assuming he wins cyan.

4723998307_13e3243aa1_b.jpg

I am pretty fucked, I've convinced red to got through yellow, orange to purple and brown and I myself am attacking Yellow.

Yellow is a dick and I will self destruct to get him out of the game, he lied claiming he said planets I acquired early on were to be his. I have roughly 100 ships going to fuck him up.

Puffin Galaxy should be finishing in around 2 hours. i Can't believe i was arsed to set in orders for that amount of time!

I finally got round to checking out the puffin galaxy since getting my connection back. Well done Dibs.

I see my trusty co-commander A.I. Al wasn't completely wiped out and managed to hang on to 2 stars at least.

I'm not sure I'd bother with another game. I was really up for it before hand but with my connection issues I lost interest and I'm not sure I could muster the excitement for another. Now I know what's involved, it's a bit too slow going for me I think.