Joflar

Neptune's Bountiful Pride

Odd question: How do you capture stars? If I just pass by an empty one, is it mine? Can I just set waypoints through a bunch and have them all?

Thanks in advance.

I'm with Marek. I'm pysched for this to start too. Waiting for this to happen is like playing the game itself from what I've read! (I've still not played a game yet so I'll be fresh meat for the grinder).

Is there any chance we can get it going this weekend so I have a bit of time to spend getting the hang of it? I'd set one up myself but I'm not prepared to pay for 20 games until I've experienced it.

I hope you're all happy that you are mercilessly wiping out an entire civilization for your own selfish needs of expansion. I continue to hope for a peaceful galaxy.

I hope you're all happy that you are mercilessly wiping out an entire civilization for your own selfish needs of expansion. I continue to hope for a peaceful galaxy.

Me too.

I would love to read post mortems from everyone, long or short. I find that the whole game experience is totally based on your point of view and whos around you. theres like a million stories go on in the I don't like games galaxy right now and I only know what was going on in my little sector.

Like Toblix and Boris seemed to be playing their own version for the longest time, but I see that territory shrinking from decap and Jennoa now... really curious as to what went on there.

Fascinating game.

THE NEW GAME

I'm willing to host today or tommorrow, so lets get this thing going.

01) Jhriad

02) DIUM

03) Nicholololas

04) Marek

05) dibs

06) bd_monkey (?)

07) Reikon

08) Thunderpeel

09) Murdoc

10) F4T C4T

11)Wurtzi

12]Toblix

Edit: Alright, done. Sorry if anyone new wanted to join, I'm sure there will be more games in the future. I'll send out the passwords through PM on the forum later today and whoever is the last person to join will start the game(Tommorowish probably)

Edited by Murdoc

I'm up for it, if nobody else who hasn't played before signs up. I'm sort of finished with my current game anyway...

I am getting really nervous now, JamesM has made a lot of moves and the future of the cool side of the galaxy is uncertain.

There has been a flurry of activity lately. What is really interesting to me now is how quickly some players economy and industry are growing.

I am getting really nervous now, JamesM has made a lot of moves and the future of the cool side of the galaxy is uncertain.

There are a number of players that could conceivably run away with the game right now.

I am fascinated that there hasn't been more full on warfare. I think I said this before but, now more than ever, I would give almost anything to see the email diplomacy we are all engaging in.

What was the game configuration of the first game? I wanna get a sense of what everyone is used to, or how different the rules of game 2 are.

What was the game configuration of the first game? I wanna get a sense of what everyone is used to, or how different the rules of game 2 are.

Everything on normal, with 12 players.

The only thing about 12 players is that there will inevitably be a few players in the middle getting the short end of the stick. I don't know if the same thing happens with 8 or so, but it would be more fair for everyone.

We realized that due to the efficency of the Great Space-Republic's fleets that not every species may see the treachery that Sombre and his oxygen breathing society has produced.

So we decided to show documented evidence that has only been edited to hide the numbers of current forces so that their efforts will not be hurt in displaying this.

attacked.jpg

Above you can see my ridiculous single-file strip of territory. My strategy is probably all wrong, but it seems to be working quite well for now.

I can't join the new game untill monday night if that's ok (my gran is not internet enabled!). If thats too long to wait then just draft someone in:)

I can't join the new game untill monday night if that's ok (my gran is not internet enabled!). If thats too long to wait then just draft someone in:)

Im cool with waiting if everyone else is.

Above you can see my ridiculous single-file strip of territory. My strategy is probably all wrong, but it seems to be working quite well for now.

Man I am so ticked off at you! I was wheeling and dealing to get IrishJohn, but you came out of nowhere with your ridiculous planetary conga line and took his best planet. Gr!

Man I am so ticked off at you! I was wheeling and dealing to get IrishJohn, but you came out of nowhere with your ridiculous planetary conga line and took his best planet. Gr!

I'm all about nabbing the home stars.

I will write up a little story about the downfall of the space-reptiles-with-water-towers-for-heads, and share it with you when the game has come to a close so I wont affect the diplomatic position of certain players :)

I'm seriously getting tired of this game... especially when some diplomatic moves from certain players don't make any sense.