Thompson

Most disgusting thing you've ever done

Exactly what the title says:

What is the most disgusting thing you've ever done? (Accidentally or deliberately)

As I posted on the 'Life' thread, mine is:

I bought a bag of hard candies, they were black hard candies and they came in a paper bag, you know the ones the put lollies in, and I didn't eat all of them on the first day so I put the bag in the pantry.

Anyway, went to bed, in the morning I grabbed the bag and went to watch TV, so i'm sitting there bag in the right hand, using my left hand to grab candies and shove them straight into my mouth while I put my complete attention on watching TV.

So at some point I must have grabbed a cockroach that was hiding out in the bag and put it in my mouth, and chewed, and swallowed, then I felt something in between my lips, i grabbed it and it was a still twitching leg. I realized what I had done and ran to the toilet and vomited a cockroach.

I hate cockroaches.

This one time at class, I brought in a load of swedish salt candy. Everyone ate it, and 2 people threw up. Good times.

I am confident of outgrossing all comers on this thread.

I ate goat testicles. Cooked. My granddad forced me to try them.

They're not as bad as they sound. They're actually worse. Much, much worse.

Mostly self inflicted accidental injury.

I lost a chunk of flesh from my knee when I was about 10, probably about 4 cubic inches, though somehow it didn't scar. Similar to this: DON'T CLICK IF YOU ARE OF WEAK STOMACH.

That's not a knee injury, this is:

I was running in the rain at school because we were doing a scavenger hunt and I jumped onto a wooden bench and slipped on the wet wood, I fell forwards and my right knee landed on a metal pole, you don't want to know the rest.

I was running in the rain at school because we were doing a scavenger hunt and I jumped onto a wooden bench and slipped on the wet wood, I fell forwards and my right knee landed on a metal pole, you don't want to know the rest.

I'm not going to tell you.

This thread has some quality squick already.

My most: When I still lived with my folks, the cat brought a pregnant mouse in and let it go. My brother left his jacket balled up on the stairs, and the mouse decided it would be a great place to give birth. The teeny tiny pink newborn mice got out and all over the parquet flooring in the hall, and the first I knew of it was when I got up first thing in the morning, and felt a gentle popping sensation under my bare feet...

I almost vomited.

Second most: a week spent temping when I was 18, working at a clinical waste incinerator. They burned medical and veterinary waste, as well as occasional remains sent by the fire department and contents of sanitary bins from women's toilets. A lot of it came in the huge trade waste bins you see behind most shops in the UK, and they were rolled in, then winched up about 50 feet by a couple of giant chains to have the contents emptied straight into the top of the incinerator.

There was a sign saying "All bins must be decanted to maximum weight for lift", and underneath, scrawled in marker, it said "Unless it's a bin full of dead dogs".

Edited by Nachimir

I'm not going to tell you.

Point taken.

The pole hit my knee at the spot on the side where the socket is sort of open and tore into my knee practically wedging itself in there which dislocated the socket. Luckily I also smacked my head into the ground which knocked me out so I woke up after surgery not sure what had happened.

I found out later that my friend had turned around and seen my lying on the ground with blood sprayed on the concrete next to my knee, that must have looked gruesome.

I still think the cockroach was more disgusting.

As featured on GTA voice chat one time (under the descriptor, "speaking of depressing things and bathrooms"):

One day I woke up feeling inexplicably sick. This was quite unusual for me, as I rarely do stuff adventurous enough to cause me to become ill. My stomach felt awful, so, still in nothing but my boxers, I stumbled to the toilet and tried to shit it all out. It turned out I'd miscalculated the nature of my illness, and I suddenly found myself vomiting on my own crotch. It was simultaneously horrendous and hilarious. On my way to the shower, I managed to leave a bit of sick on the shower curtain, which was apparently was quite potent, as there's still a mark there.

I'm not particularly into gross-out humour, but I do find outrageously shambolic and generally hopeless things amusing, and that definitely ticked those boxes.

Gross out tale No 1.

Last Friday, I wiped the most foul smelling, chunder laden diarrhoae you could ever hope to imagine, from the feet, hands, legs, bumcrack, cock, balls and abdomen of an alcoholic man in his 50's. I did all this inside his stinky flat, using tissue from the ambulance whilst avoiding touching his grossly deformed and multiply fractured left femur and pelvis (sustained in a fall).

I then had to spend the next 30 mins inside the ambulance with the heaters on because he was cold, thereby circulating the pungent aroma (why of course, he had pooed again) at a temperature just right for maximum nostril assault.

This is one tale of many. Soon I will tell you about another drunk lady, a lazy GP and a genital inspection. Next, I will tell you the story about an farmer and his enormous haemorrhaging scrotum, filled with ischaemic bowel, then I could tell you about the drunk with leaking oesophageal varices, next the.......I REMAIN CONFIDENT OF VICTORY:tup:

EDIT: I forgot to say that eating goat bollocks and cockroaches is pretty feckin' awful too :tup:

Those knee injuries are lame, show me some real blood and guts!

Most disgusting thing I've ever done is watching Uwe Boll's movies.

Coming home from work one night, I decided to grab a beer out of the fridge, and I set it on the chair next to me while booting up my console, a few minutes later I reached down blind to grab the bottle, not noticing that I had a half full bottle from 2 days before sitting on the ground right next to it. I took a full on swig of the most nasty, rotten, warm beer, and proceeded to go hurl after a full on sprint to the sink.

Gross out tale No 1.

Last Friday, I wiped the most foul smelling, chunder laden diarrhoae you could ever hope to imagine, from the feet, hands, legs, bumcrack, cock, balls and abdomen of an alcoholic man in his 50's. I did all this inside his stinky flat, using tissue from the ambulance whilst avoiding touching his grossly deformed and multiply fractured left femur and pelvis (sustained in a fall).

I then had to spend the next 30 mins inside the ambulance with the heaters on because he was cold, thereby circulating the pungent aroma (why of course, he had pooed again) at a temperature just right for maximum nostril assault.

This is one tale of many. Soon I will tell you about another drunk lady, a lazy GP and a genital inspection. Next, I will tell you the story about an farmer and his enormous haemorrhaging scrotum, filled with ischaemic bowel, then I could tell you about the drunk with leaking oesophageal varices, next the.......I REMAIN CONFIDENT OF VICTORY:tup:

EDIT: I forgot to say that eating goat bollocks and cockroaches is pretty feckin' awful too :tup:

Those knee injuries are lame, show me some real blood and guts!

I await your tales with great interest.

This one time at class, I brought in a load of swedish salt candy. Everyone ate it, and 2 people threw up. Good times.

Heheh, that's funny as swedish salt candy isn't even that strong. :)

But yeah, people outside Finland and Sweden don't really like salt candy, liquorice or salmiac that much...

I have now gross tales like that, but a similar knee incident happend to my brother about 20 years ago that happened to Thompson

so this is not the most disgusting thing i've done but it's crazy.

anyway, this happened about 15-16 years ago. and it's even (ok, only a bit) video game related.

so i was connecting my old SEGA Master System console to a "socket extender" (or whatever it's called) but the extender line was knotted at a point so the console power cable couldn't reach it and, little did i know that the socket extender was damaged, i tried to untie the knot, grabbing the extender with my right hand at the exact spot where it had been damaged. (yes, of course that the extender was connected to the socket already.)

so i got electrocuted (EDIT: "electroshocked", thanks to JamesM :mock:) (btw i was sitting on the ground until that point and the surge thrust me up in the air) and it lasted for quite some time (i don't know, about 10-13 seconds, as it seemed to me at that time). i couldn't let go of the extender, of course, cuz the muscles in my hand were in a spasm because of the surge. and when it was finally over, the extender just fell out of my hand. the surge had left a kind of a burnt scar on my right ring finger.

later that year i started having back problems (the upper right side)...after a while i could hardly sit, stand, walk or do anything normally and the pain was getting worse and worse. so i ended up in a hospital.

the doctors found out that something had caused a piece of cartilage on my ninth vertebra to ossify, pressing on my spinal cord, causing all the problems. they wanted to operate and remove the piece of bone, but it was extremely risky because it’s very close to the spinal cord and i could stay paralyzed, and thus my parents refused the surgery....so i stayed at the hospital for a month, on tons of everyday tests and therapies (stretching therapies, large electroshock needles in my back etc.)...and the pain eventually (still somewhat unexplainably) went completely away thanks to the therapies and the fact that my body was still developing a bit at that time. the bone stayed there, finding itself a place to rest without harming anything around it (lol...?).

during that time in the hospital, there were several doctors that “worked” on the “case” (jesus....that sounds stupid), and one of them believed that the "power strike" I suffered earlier that year had caused the cartilage to ossify, because the nerves in the finger that has the scar from the surge (the right ring finger), could lead straight to the ninth vertebra and that could have plausibly caused the ossification. because ossification by itself isn’t common in younger people.

so, yeah, since then, i have an extra bone in my body. :)

btw i know there’s lots of text here and i’m sorry for that.

Edited by tm_drummer

Apparently it's not actually electrocution unless you die; what you experienced was an electric shock. Yes, I'm that guy.

Apparently it's not actually electrocution unless you die; what you experienced was an electric shock. Yes, I'm that guy.

yes, it's ok, and thank you for correcting me. :) cuz i couldn't remember how to say it (english is not my first language...so it sometimes happens that i can't remember the right expression...like that "power strike", "surge" power-motherf#&$%!!!....yeah.)

Hey, I didn't actually learn that until some point in 2009, so I don't think it's a major error or anything. I'm just sharing my discovery.

Heheh, that's funny as swedish salt candy isn't even that strong. :)

But yeah, people outside Finland and Sweden don't really like salt candy, liquorice or salmiac that much...

Feeding the strong stuff to fellow exchange students in Glasgow was great fun.

Also I turned a bottle of vodka into salmari and a German girl we knew was, erm, surprised by the alcohol content. This had a gross ending.

Also, General Armchair General wins.

so this is not the most disgusting thing i've done but it's crazy.

anyway, this happened about 15-16 years ago. and it's even (ok, only a bit) video game related.

so i was connecting my old SEGA Master System console to a "socket extender" (or whatever it's called) but the extender line was knotted at a point so the console power cable couldn't reach it and, little did i know that the socket extender was damaged, i tried to untie the knot, grabbing the extender with my right hand at the exact spot where it had been damaged. (yes, of course that the extender was connected to the socket already.)

so i got electrocuted (EDIT: "electroshocked", thanks to JamesM :mock:) (btw i was sitting on the ground until that point and the surge thrust me up in the air) and it lasted for quite some time (i don't know, about 10-13 seconds, as it seemed to me at that time). i couldn't let go of the extender, of course, cuz the muscles in my hand were in a spasm because of the surge. and when it was finally over, the extender just fell out of my hand. the surge had left a kind of a burnt scar on my right ring finger.

later that year i started having back problems (the upper right side)...after a while i could hardly sit, stand, walk or do anything normally and the pain was getting worse and worse. so i ended up in a hospital.

the doctors found out that something had caused a piece of cartilage on my ninth vertebra to ossify, pressing on my spinal cord, causing all the problems. they wanted to operate and remove the piece of bone, but it was extremely risky because it’s very close to the spinal cord and i could stay paralyzed, and thus my parents refused the surgery....so i stayed at the hospital for a month, on tons of everyday tests and therapies (stretching therapies, large electroshock needles in my back etc.)...and the pain eventually (still somewhat unexplainably) went completely away thanks to the therapies and the fact that my body was still developing a bit at that time. the bone stayed there, finding itself a place to rest without harming anything around it (lol...?).

during that time in the hospital, there were several doctors that “worked” on the “case” (jesus....that sounds stupid), and one of them believed that the "power strike" I suffered earlier that year had caused the cartilage to ossify, because the nerves in the finger that has the scar from the surge (the right ring finger), could lead straight to the ninth vertebra and that could have plausibly caused the ossification. because ossification by itself isn’t common in younger people.

so, yeah, since then, i have an extra bone in my body. :)

btw i know there’s lots of text here and i’m sorry for that.

As a doctor in training and a natural pedant, I find it a little unlikely that the shock caused your osteophytic growth. More likely that it was coincidence or inflammation caused by the shock brought the growth to light. The nervous pathway from ring finger to ninth vertebrae is convoluted to say the least and is certainly not absolute.

I'm glad it got sorted for you though. Constant back pain is NO fun at all.