Sign in to follow this  
Thompson

iGaming

iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, iEverything.

Discuss gaming on the iPlatform:

What are good iDeals on the iApp iStore?

What has stolen your very life just by being on your iProduct?

Symbolism has destroyed me.

Also, a game I bought yesterday: geoDefense and geoDefense Swarm.

Give some suggestions!

So let's make this thread about how April is the longest fucking month for mac gamers.

Both iSteam and the Starcraft 2 beta client for mac are supposed to be released in April.

WELL ITS THE EIGHTEENTH!

*dont drop links to Valve Time, it's no longer funny :deranged:

So let's make this thread about how April is the longest fucking month for mac gamers.

Both iSteam and the Starcraft 2 beta client for mac are supposed to be released in April.

WELL ITS THE EIGHTEENTH!

*dont drop links to Valve Time, it's no longer funny :deranged:

It's valv... wait :shifty:.

Either way that sucks, but think of all the native gaming you will be able to do on your mac soon.

I hate that.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the new steam GUI has to do with the Mac version, and that it'll be released on monday along with the new version.

Also, they're not doing a normal beta test before the release. It'll be like Gmail where everyone who signs up for the beta will be invited in groups.

I hate that.

Anyway, I have a feeling that the new steam GUI has to do with the Mac version, and that it'll be released on monday along with the new version.

Also, they're not doing a normal beta test before the release. It'll be like Gmail where everyone who signs up for the beta will be invited in groups.

I read on GAF that the Mac beta invites are going out now and its a closed beta with the only available game being the original Portal. It saddens me because its starting to look like "Coming in April" is really "Coming in April to a select few with just one game."

Oh well, Monster Hunter Tri.

Maybe I should just try and install windows again. Last time it failed horribly, and I don't see why it should be any different this time.

I mean, there's only so much you can do when it denies you access to the system drive! Just thinking back on those hours wasted is enough to make a man cry

The information you seek:

The new GUI releases Monday, the Apple version releases the next week with ALL VALVE GAMES.

The information you seek:

The new GUI releases Monday, the Apple version releases the next week with ALL VALVE GAMES.

Other than the Monday release for the new client, there is nothing on the mac version releasing the week after. The original news was that it was due before the end of April, which seems unlikely.This isn't to say that it isn't due on the week of the 3rd, no reputable source I have seen suggests that it is though.

Other than the Monday release for the new client, there is nothing on the mac version releasing the week after. The original news was that it was due before the end of April, which seems unlikely.This isn't to say that it isn't due on the week of the 3rd, no reputable source I have seen suggests that it is though.

:eek: