toblix

Doctor! Doctor!

Oh yeah, I remember seeing this trailer flowing around. It holds the award of first thing to gross me out since I was introduced to the internet.

Oh yeah, I remember seeing this trailer flowing around. It holds the award of first thing to gross me out since I was introduced to the internet.

really? doesn't look any worse that one guy one cup.

really? doesn't look any worse that one guy one cup.

I'm sure when they peel back the casts and show the faces stiched to rear ends it gets a lot ickier. Eugggh the concept is really gross.

When they say medically accurate do they mean that it's a thing that could theoretically be done? ...Because there are a lot of ridiculous things that could be done to the human body in theory, it's a remarkably hardy and adaptable machine.

I'm assuming the male would have to be at "the back" for liquid requirements? Not convinced there'd be enough nutrients by that point to survive, given th-

...You know what? I'm done thinking about this. Blargh.

Alright, smartasses you want me to get specific?! Ha ha ha...

Humans require more liquid than you'd get from poo to live, so you'd need sommat #2, eh? Think about the anatomy fer a sec and then you'll see why I think it'd have to be female-to-female-to-male.

And by the second "pass" of the same material you'd start seeing significant nutrition loss.

Clearer? So glad to be thinking about this again, BLARGH!

Alright, smartasses you want me to get specific?! Ha ha ha...

Humans require more liquid than you'd get from poo to live, so you'd need sommat #2, eh? Think about the anatomy fer a sec and then you'll see why I think it'd have to be female-to-female-to-male.

And by the second "pass" of the same material you'd start seeing significant nutrition loss.

Clearer? So glad to be thinking about this again, BLARGH!

I'm thinking that large lengths of the gut would have to be removed from each individual in order to turn three digestive systems into one. I'm not sure whether each individual 'segment' would get enough nutrition from this from normal food - they would need some kind of high-nutrient sludge.

If they have the same blood type then circulatory systems could theoretically be linked too. Integrating systems like this has the even-more horrifying prospect of making it almost impossible for them to be separated.

The more thought you put into it the more disturbing it gets.

All I know is that their is a sequel planned, with 12 people opposed to 3. Also this film makes me feel sick, and anyone involved in it deserves to never work in the film industry ever again.

I agree that it's seriously "yuck" and lacks taste, but I think any work that's capable of making me "feel" anything, whether it be joy or disgust probably deserves to exist...

So bravo on an intense concept. That being said I'm not gonna watch it, let alone pay to watch it. Was never really interested in seeing Hostel either, but strangely enjoyed the first Saw. I guess that had more going on in terms of atmosphere than PURE gross-out though.

This looks like there's little reprieve in the way of twists or plot.

All I know is that their is a sequel planned, with 12 people opposed to 3. Also this film makes me feel sick, and anyone involved in it deserves to never work in the film industry ever again.

ARRRRRRRRRRRRGH

It's a trilogy! The third film probably has 50!

I cannot believe this movie truly exists. I also cannot believe that any actors agreed to be in this. Do they think this will help their careers at all? Is anyone really going to take them seriously again?

"It says here you were in a movie in 2010. What role did you play?"

"I played a girl who was sewn to two other people and we all ate poop!"

"Um..."

It's a trilogy! The third film probably has 50!

I cannot believe this movie truly exists. I also cannot believe that any actors agreed to be in this. Do they think this will help their careers at all? Is anyone really going to take them seriously again?

"It says here you were in a movie in 2010. What role did you play?"

"I played a girl who was sewn to two other people and we all ate poop!"

"Um..."

Well, if the acting is good, it probably offsets the repulsive nature of the subject matter.

I haven't seen the movie though, so I'm not sure if that's true.

Well, if the acting is good, it probably offsets the repulsive nature of the subject matter.

I haven't seen the movie though, so I'm not sure if that's true.

James Lipton: "Ashley C. Williams, you've had so many memorable roles in your career, but you are best remembered for the movie that started your meteoric rise to fame. I speak, of course, of The Human Centipede, for which you won the 2010 Oscar for best actress. A challenging role, to be sure. Can you talk a little bit about that?"

Ashley C. Williams: "The hardest part was pretending I was eating the other guy's poop. He had to pretend to poop and I had to pretend that I was eating it, and that I didn't like it."