Jake

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 5: His Cyborg Familiar

Wait, I thought you were just "Video Games." That SUV clearly says "Vidgmes Sheriff." Are you trying to tell us that you are actually the Video Games Sheriff? If you're going to go making claims like that, I think we'll need you to present us with a badge before going any further.

or just watch this again: http://roflopolis.com/index.php/rofl...e3_2005_video/ and pay close attention at 1:10 mark

and now Jake says something like "I don't have to show you no stinking badge!"....or...something.

For reference, that Q3 mod you mentioned as having similar player trails as Plain Sight was Purity. Sadly doesn't seem to have been developed since late 2008.

LOL I came here to post a pic of that deadly premonition car. It makes me smile that someone beat me to it for mr. video games

What the "H" "E" double hockey stick is wrong with Steve. He needs to smoke something, drink something, or stroke something before the next podcast. He is way way way too uptight.

Aw, go easy on our easily riled foil to Jake's surly and Chris' sassy...

He's just trying to keep the 'cast from spinning into that memeVoid it's always teetering close to... you know, the one that turns into 10% video games discussion and 90% stream of consciousness babbling centered around endless juxtaposition/trans-positioning of a few choice words...

Of course a lot of us readers are maniacally grinning mucus-slick shambling creatures that EMERGED from said memeVoid in the first place, (myself included) so your ScoopsMileage may vary depending on mood.

But... it's all part of the balance, it's all part of the mix.

I uhhhh think you guys are taking Steve TOO seriously. I think when he does those full on stops, like when he went, "Shut up" He's just trying to be jarringly funny, not actually be a hardass to the guys. I thought it was hilarious.

I uhhhh think you guys are taking Steve TOO seriously. I think when he does those full on stops, like when he went, "Shut up" He's just trying to be jarringly funny, not actually be a hardass to the guys. I thought it was hilarious.

and when he was hurrying chris to "read the mail already". i loved it :)

i have a friend who's only capable of those kind of jokes (at least he never goes for any other kind). so you get used to it, but he does sometimes get really annoying with it and makes me want to kick his ass...

It is done!

13zzor4.jpg

Click for full size.

Didn't get quite the stock pics I needed, so it does look a little stitched together, but I'm happy with it. \o/

Note Robopuffin, the Cyborg Familiar of the Cyberwizard.

THE BAR HAS BEEN CHAINSAWED IN HALF AND MELTED.

YOU WIN A PRIZE. SEVERAL PRIZES.

What I like is that it kind of looks like an actual 40k novel cover.

-snip!- Of course a lot of us readers are maniacally grinning mucus-slick shambling creatures that EMERGED from said memeVoid in the first place, (myself included) -snip!-

Guilty as charged!

But... it's all part of the balance, it's all part of the mix.

Your right

*bats eyelashes* Sorry Steve *whispers* But you relax a tiny bit.