Forbin

The threat of Big Dog

The future of Gamin' Grub:

6RpTZgI.gif

Thankfully, this is an ad. The robot was taught to do this by humans that wanted to make a science joke.

Ya, believe you me, if a robot can milk a cow, a robot can milk a human.

Thankfully, this is an ad. The robot was taught to do this by humans that wanted to make a science joke.

In that case, I'm grateful to whoever stripped it down to that gif without any of the guff.

(I just went and found what for. God. Fuck. Burn everything).

The future of Gamin' Grub:

6RpTZgI.gif

Goddamit, I just squirted a little coffee out of my nose and now I'm crying because my sinuses are on fire.  Why do I drink things when watching a gif or video?  I know better.

Studies have shown that the gargling sound a human makes after they had their throat ripped open by a metal claw is virtually indistinguishable from a very old person laughing.

AIR DOG.

Like its canine namesake, AirDog automatically follows you wherever you go, whatever you do. It’s not bothered by pelting rain, freezing temps, massive waves, or freaking insane places. AirDog doesn’t say “no.” It just follows, flying right along.

AirDog is all about extremes.

I honestly laughed at the robot that was supposed to make me laugh. We're doomed.

I have a feeling that contrary to their claim, it would in fact be quite bothered by massive waves. Also, legislation.

Wow, I burst out laughing at work while drinking coffee. Now everyone is staring at me and questioning why I think this gif is so hilarious. 

That's sort of what picks up our trash. A guy comes out and places it correctly. Fucking thing litters a lot or it just doesn't get all of our garbage. Makes me mad.

"Squishy Robots"

Boston Dynamic robots, slurping through pipes in order to "interact" with humans.

When I first saw the Big Dog I immediately thought it would make a great film prop. I was thinking something more along the lines of the future bits in Terminator, though.