Forbin

The threat of Big Dog

PETMAN is a sweating robot. I guess Michael Bay wasn't that far off when he made all the Decepticons drool. Unsuspected prophet, Bay.

AY07

But you should totally read the linked page in order to encounter the "femisapien" that "has a 'love' sensor for kissing... she is programmed to introduce herself, hand-out business cards, strut like a lady and if you're lucky, she'll fall into love mode" (you don't even have to be named Motosuwa Hideki).

Also a female robocop.

AY07

But you should totally read the linked page

in order to encounter the "femisapien" that "has a 'love' sensor for kissing... she is programmed to introduce herself, hand-out business cards, strut like a lady and if you're lucky, she'll fall into love mode" (you don't even have to be named Motosuwa Hideki).

Also a female robocop.

KILL IT

I'm more concerned that her eyeballs seem to be socketed independently of her skull.

The nub hand is for cracking the spine of a patient who is too far gone. Mercy, or so they say.

That one is totally fine, until OCP decides to use a drug addicted super criminal to power it because they think he will be easily controlled. The monitor seriously reminds me of kane from robocop 2.

quizbots-lady-punching-cousin.jpg

How can this be?

So it looks like the robots have finally made their first move, and they're going after the elderly and infirm, first. Those heartless bastards.

Well I'M not waiting for them to get to me! Down with the machines! *throws laptop out the window*

hey i was just walking down the street and someone threw this brand new laptop at me

should i keep it

hahaa I know where you got THAT from

P.S. TP no, I mean I got the laptop you threw

P.S. TP no, I mean I got the laptop you threw

That seems unlikely, given that we're in different countries. What colour was it?

(I can't believe I forgot I wrote that. *Shame*)

So it looks like the robots have finally made their first move, and they're going after the elderly and infirm, first. Those heartless bastards.

Well I'M not waiting for them to get to me! Down with the machines! *throws laptop out the window*

This has been foreseen!

This has been foreseen!

That's good, but I thought it was going to be this:

7E0ot9iJm_k