Hermie

Post your face!

I use my face as my avatar on every site COS I GUESS I'M CRAZY LIKE THAT LOL!!!! So here are basically the worst pictures of me I can find:

55d5d90fad86fa9e230a991d56d97a81.png

Why do I have these? There was a forum I was on once where everyone changed their avatar to a picture of me, so that nobody could tell which one was actually me. It was a weird experience.

The cat photo, which is also your avatar, is a perennial favorite. It's just a perfect moment of human-animal relations.

I buzzed off all my hair about eight months ago, so I don't have any current pictures that actually look like me, but here are some oldies from my Fallout cosplay a few years ago:

vault_dweller.jpg.5ae1844238bcb320d3c4a3340f9b5aaa.jpg3583203535_a67ec158f7_o.thumb.jpg.051b471c19c536504d4d5b197395e864.jpg

Wearing a canvas jumpsuit and twenty pounds of gear was pretty brutal during a Texas summer, but all the attention I got made up for it, especially since it wasn't the creepy sexual attention a lot of other costumes have gotten me in the past.

Pretty rad! The goggles and gas mask look like they go great together. Any pics of wearing them on your face?

especially since it wasn't the creepy sexual attention a lot of other costumes have gotten me in the past.

Any photos of those costumes? :eyebrow:

Pretty rad! The goggles and gas mask look like they go great together. Any pics of wearing them on your face?

Unfortunately, the two-dollar welding goggles I'd gotten off eBay and the ten-dollar respirator were made of different plastics that would fuse together under heat. The one time I did, they looked awesome until I realized I couldn't take them off without the help of a knife.

Any photos of those costumes? :eyebrow:

Yeah, but I'm not sharing because they're anime cosplay from even younger days. Let me tell you though, you have no idea the number of people who attend conventions just to sleep with someone willing to pretend to be their favorite character. Or hey, maybe you do.

Unfortunately, the two-dollar welding goggles I'd gotten off eBay and the ten-dollar respirator were made of different plastics that would fuse together under heat. The one time I did, they looked awesome until I realized I couldn't take them off without the help of a knife.

Hah! That's kind of amazing.

Just yesterday my mom shot this pic of me and the neighbor's seven-year-old that we frequently have to babysit for. He's crazy about Lego and Star Wars and games and loves to just watch as I play Lego Batman 2 on my 3DS. This time we had a neat surprise: I dug up my old first generation DS and loaded up New Super Mario Bros, so we could play together.

dsgeneraties.jpg

He didn't really like the game, but he loved Mario Kart DS afterwards.

I gave myself a mustache. I've been hanging around in Brooklyn too much.

(This picture is in a hotel in Grand Cayman. Had an excellent trip.)

qULob.jpg

Also, check out my sweet as fuck video game shirt.

tumblr_mcawezNBT41qbpx0ko1_500.jpg

I went to an early Halloween party recently.

I had a shirt when I was at the party, but all my photos there were blurry.

Print it, frame it, wait until the wife finally notices and is weirded out as if she were suddenly trapped in a David Lynch film.

Print it, frame it, wait until the wife finally notices and is weirded out as if she were suddenly trapped in a David Lynch film.

tumblr_mcpvhlSQ0V1qd7aljo1_500.jpg