Hermie

Post your face!

This is how I go to work nowadays. Fuck casual friday. Print is dead and neckties own. This gets the job done of making me feel on top of my game at the office.

heythatsreallysomething2.jpg

I had to wear a tie for three days in Hamburg when I was there. I hate ties, even though those do look cool.

This is how I go to work nowadays. Fuck casual friday. Print is dead and neckties own. This gets the job done of making me feel on top of my game at the office.

heythatsreallysomething2.jpg

Looking good! I have to admit I'd get some pleasure going to work dressed like that :tup: (Especially, and perhaps importantly, if I didn't have to.)

Lookin' sharp Rodi. My mom found my grandpa's tailored suit the other day, complete with suspenders, so I know what I'll be rocking on Christmas Eve.

Also, Christmas face:

vqrsD.jpg

Isn't it the tackiest thing you ever did see?

Looking good! I have to admit I'd get some pleasure going to work dressed like that :tup: (Especially, and perhaps importantly, if I didn't have to.)

This is completely true. At the office we don't have a formal wear policy at all, so my dressing like this is my own, personal choice. I don't know how I'd like to it if it was expected.

Wearing a necktie doesn't bother me, actually. Sure, there's a goddamn noose around your neck, but in a way it improves my posture. It's a subtle reminder that I want to present myself in the best way.

I had to wear a tie for three days in Hamburg when I was there. I hate ties, even though those do look cool.

Well, today is our office's little Christmas party so it's time to wear the suit, collarshirt and tie again.

My office does not have any dress codes. Everyone can be as casual as they want.

My girlfriend and I were at a comic con recently in Leeds, and ended up painting Momji dolls.

I have never looked so concentrated

149526_10150328327635386_556800385_15737508_1810488_n.jpg

Print is dead and neckties own.
,,I bet Louis Pasteur didn't have to deal with this shit!"

I bet he DID !

Congrats! How?

There was a Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit press event a couple weeks before the game shipped, and we were driven around a test track etc etc. There was a competition to get the fastest time on a track called 'Vanishing Point' (a time which I've now obliterated), and the top two won Xboxs. :)

There was a Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit press event a couple weeks before the game shipped, and we were driven around a test track etc etc. There was a competition to get the fastest time on a track called 'Vanishing Point' (a time which I've now obliterated), and the top two won Xboxs. :)

Well done, sir :tup: I once entered a video game competition, and even though I'd practised the game in question (Pinball Fantasies) for hour and HOURS and HOURS beforehand, as soon as I got in front the monitor to do my take my "official" turn... I totally freaked out. My heart was in my mouth and I got one of the worst scores I've ever gotten. Really embarrassing.

Been a while. This was the time (yesterday) I cycled six miles through the driving snow to deliver christmas toys for orphans:

5229309225_3d7a4c6fb8.jpg

One of many reasons to stay off roads in those conditions: Riding down a long, gritted hill into town through a snowstorm, thinking "This snow tastes funny" then immediately realising it's because it's mixing with spray from the car in front.

Santa sure has changed in the year

Toblix has posted no pictures of himself yet?

Yeah, what's up with that?

Nachimir, were the children equal parts happy with the toys and creeped out at a cleanshaving santa with a mouth full of snow? I hope so.

I didn't get to see the kids, but I think they were pleased. They got more presents than in previous years. Long version:

My friend is a social worker, and usually they have a party for all the kids who are in foster care, and give each of them a present. Because of all the government cuts, they didn't have the budget this year, so started an appeal on Twitter. Within an evening it was being retweeted and someone had built a website for them. They got more new toys, teddies, comics etc. donated than they've been able to afford before, and I was delivering the things donated by all the people from the local hackspace in time for them to be wrapped for the party.

My friend is a social worker, and usually they have a party for all the kids who are in foster care, and give each of them a present. Because of all the government cuts, they didn't have the budget this year, so started an appeal on Twitter. Within an evening it was being retweeted and someone had built a website for them. They got more new toys, teddies, comics etc. donated than they've been able to afford before, and I was delivering the things donated by all the people from the local hackspace in time for them to be wrapped for the party.

What a lovely story. I feel about a million miles away from people involved in such things, and it's not nice.

Snooglebum is actually a robot? Confirmed. It explains how he has been able to make all those idle thumb mixes so quickly. YOU ROBOT.

Snooglebum is actually a robot? Confirmed. It explains how he has been able to make all those idle thumb mixes so quickly. YOU ROBOT.
And that's why they've recently stopped! Loose wiring! it all makes sense!