Hermie

Post your face!

They do evoke bars though Rodi, especially when set against the block wall to the right :)

Here is my face, but cunningly concealed by mentoes and coke:

34471_423918803616_511063616_4229861_2668560_n.jpg

Edited by Nachimir

Is it the Japanese walls in the back? Because that's classic prison decoration :)

no. well, yes, it's because of the walls but mostly because of your hair do, your shirt that, when put into the context, reminds me of a white inmate shirt, and the expression on your face. you look like you're about to cry and you're thinking: oh sweet baby jesus...i'm about to get raped by that man over there...lol. yep, you're in prison alright. :mock:

btw, no offense meant. i'm just having fun making up a context for the picture. :tup::)

Really? I thought I was doing my 'sardonic smile' face.

Good Mentos/Coke gambit, Nachimir. You rock those Mentos.

Is this like when people take photos on their phones of the murders and rapes they do and then get caught out because of it, only a lot worse because it's on the Internet for everyone to see? You should have read a book on proper murdering procedure first, Hermie.

I suppose I can finally post my face now that I have had a recent photo taken of me:

vxstV.jpg

At the Santana concert. Maybe someday I will get a photo where I don't have a hat on, my hair is like >= Hermie's.

They do evoke bars though Rodi, especially when set against the block wall to the right :)

Here is my face, but cunningly concealed by mentoes and coke:

34471_423918803616_511063616_4229861_2668560_n.jpg

This reminds me of tubgirl

Speaking of horrible internet videos In an attempt to steer back on topic, and to prove that my hair is forever > Jeff's, here's my actual face:

37917_408495766174_578346174_4939669_1815354_n.jpg

Just been dredging through old photos (on myspace, urgh) and found a gem circa 2007/2008. Some of the laziest cosplay you will ever see (I'm Wayne).

l_72744b64958b21f07e724bed6fb38b53.jpg

Yeah, I can't believe not one person involved spotted that. It's an absolute outrage. In fact this goes beyond outrage into nerdrage. It's a disgrace; an utter fucking disgrace.

:mock:

Late to the party:

Hermie, I can't help but notice that you seem to be a 'sound man'.

Late to the party:

Hermie, I can't help but notice that you seem to be a 'sound man'.

Indeed, I recorded the dialouge when we were shooting. I'll also be doing sound and music post-processing, but I also helped write the script, and did some directing/co-ordinating. ^^

(Btw, trailer exists here now! It's in Norwegian, but that's not important, just a news story about aggressive salmon. :3)

(Btw, trailer exists here now! It's in Norwegian, but that's not important, just a news story about aggressive salmon. :3)

the blond (long)haired dude with the plaid shirt has the same shoes as i do.....khm, oh yeah yeah, the salmon. bad-ass! :D

Indeed, I recorded the dialouge when we were shooting. I'll also be doing sound and music post-processing, but I also helped write the script, and did some directing/co-ordinating. ^^

I BOW AT YOUR FEET AND PRAY AT YOUR ALTER

I have been listening to a random folk cover of Kid Cudi's 'pursuit of happiness' and felt the desire to post here. Don't ask me why it must be the Corona.

post-606-13375603267966_thumb.jpg

This was me 3 years ago, still me.