Hermie

Post your face!

Look at me being all cheeky and stuff!

roderick.jpg

And here's me in my new kendo armour which I wore yesterday evening for the first time. It was such a rush, I couldn't sleep afterwards.

bogu1.jpg

Not so much with the photos...

(Direct images of me have a disconcerting tendency to "split" and spawn altered copies of themselves when stored in non-physical mediums. Some of the "spawned" ones seem to feature clothes, hair, or other myriad details not present in the original.)

...maybe I could draw a picture of myself?

Wow! Humans!

Miffy, you look the least like I expected. Somehow I just assumed that you actually were Animal, I guess. Patters looks the most like my brain thinks he should.

I imagine that I'd have a huge mental disconnect in response to a picture of Groucho, as well. I envision him looking like his avatar so much that I'm sure my head would explode to see that he's not an 18th century Dutch guy, or whatever.

Here's me:

post-2550-13375603199232_thumb.jpg

I don't know why it's in a thumbnail view.

I'm wearing my less-than-entirely-successful minotaur costume from Minotaur China Shop for Halloween last year. I had a stack of plates to go with it. Of course, no one knew what the heck I was supposed to be.

Do I get points for a video-game themed Halloween costume?

Here's me:

[ATTACH]534[/ATTACH]

For that particular costume, you gain many many Idle Points :tup:

Here's me:

[ATTACH]534[/ATTACH]

I don't know why it's in a thumbnail view.

I'm wearing my less-than-entirely-successful minotaur costume from Minotaur China Shop for Halloween last year. I had a stack of plates to go with it. Of course, no one knew what the heck I was supposed to be.

ZOMG! A GuRRRL!

Say, do you hang out here often?

ETC.

iloinen.gif

Miffy, you look the least like I expected. Somehow I just assumed that you actually were Animal, I guess.

That would be pretty awesome, but unfortunately I am just a 22 year old dude. I don't even play the drums...

If we're talking video games themed halloween costumes, do I get points for two halloweens ago when my girlfriend, our mutual friend, and I all went pokemon-themed? I was a trainer (based off the costume from Smash Bros), the girl was pikachu, and our friend was psyduck. Pictures unfortunately do not exist, because none of us cared enough to take our own. Other people did take pictures, but it was at a big public party so none of us knew the people who did. I really regret not having evidence of that night.

ZOMG! A GuRRRL!

ETC.

Stop being so creepy and loser-ish. Honestly, peoples like you makez me sick?!?!!? Mizogynistic, chauvinsticsk pigdog. Just cos' she'z a girl..she'z still a humman being.....

(:mock::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::tup::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::mock:)

ZOMG! A GuRRRL!

iloinen.gif

So? It's nice to have a community that's not a collective sausage-fest.

Stop being so creepy and loser-ish. Honestly, peoples like you makez me sick?!?!!? Mizogynistic, chauvinsticsk pigdog. Just cos' she'z a girl..she'z still a humman being.....

:clap:

(:mock::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::tup::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::grin::mock:)

I hope that you wake up in the middle of the night and then at your bed end, there is a clown.

e1ezxv.jpg

:grin:

pigdog....epic.

bigdog just lost its charm to a pigdog. QUICK, HERMIE, MAKE A PIC OF PIGDOG!!! NOW!!!! :D

I hope that you wake up in the middle of the night and then at your bed end, there is a clown.

:grin:

Is that some kind of It! thing?

I don't see why people fear clowns. (or robots like the big dog)

Yeah, so what if there's a clown that posts on our forums? Stop asking for pix, guyz. Srusly, u need to grow up and get some maturity.

Yeah, so what if there's a clown that posts on our forums? Stop asking for pix, guyz. Srusly, u need to grow up and get some maturity.

OMG CLOWNZ!!!! :tup::tup::tup:

Picturz!!! Plz!!!!!!111 (droolz)

lol theres no reel clowns on teh intrenet

lol theres no reel clowns on teh intrenet

omg there r clowns everywerre, thou! even on intertent!!

And then there's this smug looking guy. What a prick.

dsc1101.jpg

My attempt to steer the topic back on course.

And then there's this smug looking guy. What a prick.

dsc1101.jpg

My attempt to steer the topic back on course.

nice shoes. :tup:

btw, you kinda remind me of james mcavoy......?