Hermie

Post your face!

Man, 16 sucked.

That it did. I think I have such vivid memories of that time because I spent it with religious lunatics trying to insert their metaphorical penises between the hemispheres of my brain, daily. I can see how it would be a pretty mundane and unmemorable time of life for a lot of people though.

Dude, there's some weird king doing some weird shit behind you. Is that some sort of ceremonial bong? Wtf?

Don't answer that.

That was KING STRAW. It was 33 feet long and had a bucket of rum and coke at the bottom. Anyone attempting to drink from it had to wear the crown. It was a pretty mental party, I wish there were more like it. The guy throwing it stumped up a 200 quid prize to get four fighters from a local boxing club to come and have full contact matches in the living room too. There was an entire pig being roast on a spit on the balcony.

Hell, I wish I could afford to throw parties like that.

You have no idea how many people call me McLovin and I haven't even seen the movie.

*Google Image Searches McLovin*

I see some resemblance.

Also, I still await your photo Snoogle... :mock:

Here's me with the legendary David Simon... in Wales, oddly enough (as previous posted in another thread).

I see you are both flashing the W, the official gang sign of The Wizard.

Some credit for the shot would be nice!

Oh yeah, some moron from the Internet was around taking photos, right.

I KID. You did the top of my head justice.

Man, 16 sucked.

Really? I'm cool with being 16.

You have no idea how many people call me McLovin and I haven't even seen the movie.

*Google Image Searches McLovin*

I see some resemblance.

Also, I still await your photo Snoogle... :mock:

Well, you posted yours, so turnabout is fair play, I guess. Here's me looking scraggly and unshaven.

thumbsx.jpg

Also, you spell waaaaay better then most 16-year old's I know.

That's because I have more intelligence than most 16 year old people and have ambitions to become a video games journalist.

Through the hilarious shit there are good pieces of discussion about video games and that's part of the reason I listen to Idle Thumbs.

Man, I don't know if becoming a video game journalist is such a smart thing to do ;)

Man, I don't know if becoming a video game journalist is such a smart thing to do ;)

C'mon, you get to sit around and play games all day!!!!!

I'm sure Chris would have some really interesting things to say about the industry seeing as how that is his job.

Anyway, i'm going for it so i'll see you in like 10 years when i'm a world famous dude, just like Sean Famous Vanaman.