Hermie

Post your face!

+20 points if you are or have taken a picture with Chris, Jake, Nick, Steve, BM Bronstring "Marek Bronstring" Marek, or any other idlethumbs.net staff.

It's not exactly my face (I'm the one turned the other way), and it's not "with" in the sense of "hey here's me and my buddy posing for this rad photo", but this is me AND OTHERS in the presence of BMB:

webIMGP6895

The tops of people's heads is what you were after, yeah?

Well whatever, points for OssK and bbX1138 and Eljay I supose. Alternatively, here's a blurry impression of what I looked like a couple of years ago before I cut my hair:

booandtoad.jpg

I'm the guy on the left in the awesome Darth-Vader-with-guitar Mogwai T-shirt that you can't see properly. With me is a friend who I hadn't seen since university. He has a bottle of beer between his legs and is excited.

Sure are a lot of beards in here.

Here's me chopped pretty unceremoniously from a Facebook group photo, I probably look about two years younger than I actually am. Never give me alcohol because I will yawn, moan and then fall asleep on your couch (and also maybe break it, that happened too).

71625954.jpg

I would, but seeing as i'm probably the youngest person here i'm steering clear of you pedophiles. :hah:

Washed out by a flash.

it's supposed to be clear from that sentence, but maybe some find it hard to read when there's pictures involved :mock:

it's supposed to be clear from that sentence, but maybe some find it hard to read when there's pictures involved :mock:

It is clear. I know what he looks like and threw a spanner in :)

I would, but seeing as i'm probably the youngest person here i'm steering clear of you pedophiles. :hah:

How young are you? I'm probably younger. :blink:

It's not exactly my face (I'm the one turned the other way), and it's not "with" in the sense of "hey here's me and my buddy posing for this rad photo", but this is me AND OTHERS in the presence of BMB:

webIMGP6895

Some credit for the shot would be nice! Also, as arbiter of the camera I am not posting that one picture of me and a couple other Idle Thumbs people after they had a bunch of drinks. YOU KNOW THE ONE.

Here is a crappy MacBook photobooth shot of me in a dark room

4430514400_cc8ace69c3_o.jpg

How young are you? I'm probably younger. :blink:

Just face it guys, you've been groomed and are now susceptible to the unwanted attention of dirty old men. That's the wonderful Internet, direct and live to your home...

Washed out by a flash. It's one of the only recent shots I like though:

17077_447470905146_509455146_10832706_4036993_n.jpg

Dude, there's some weird king doing some weird shit behind you. Is that some sort of ceremonial bong? Wtf?

Don't answer that.

Just face it guys, you've been groomed and are now susceptible to the unwanted attention of dirty old men. That's the wonderful Internet, direct and live to your home...

16, beat that.

Well then it's a photo off Snoogle.

I shall begin.

Untitled-1.jpg

Those earbuds are blasting Idle Thumbs into my brain.

I shall begin.

Untitled-1.jpg

I'm 32, I can't even remember 16...

I shall begin.

Untitled-1.jpg

You are McLovin.