Forbin

Dog Cone is the new Horse Armor

Fuck everything. So good. Dog cone is the sort of shit DLC should be for. So ridiculous.

14306_4bb4caa6747f7_thumbnail.jpg

I think Bioware got their DLC packages mixed up. My Dragon Age dog should wear the sunglasses from the Matrix and Thane Krios should wear the dog cone, right?

I now want a dog cone hat for the heavy in tf2. Please god let someone submit such a thing through the community item site.

Urg, the post is right, charging for April Fools jokes is just...wrong... :(

Sigh.

Fools and those that see the comical value are the only ones to buy it.

Well, technically, you're paying for April Fools' themed stuff, right?

I'm much more concerned with the dude in your camp who's all like "I've got this awesome bad ass adventure with cool stuff, want to do it? Awesome, just give me some money! You know, real money!"

Fools and those that see the comical value are the only ones to buy it.

I play a fun game where I close my eyes, click violently, and paste my credit card number over and over. Ended up with Dog Cone.

Their obviously poking fun at horse armor. It was cheap and I had some leftover points in my bioware account so I picked this up. To be honest I will give these people as much money as I can If it means better games down the road.

This is so dumb I almost feel like buying it.

I need help. Fast.

Me too, fight the urge. FIGHT IT!

It really is too funny though. Would have been a great joke if it were free.

Their obviously poking fun at horse armor. It was cheap and I had some leftover points in my bioware account so I picked this up. To be honest I will give these people as much money as I can If it means better games down the road.

I haven't played Dragon Age yet but I fully support this attitude. There's nothing wrong with charging for it either, it's pretty funny and no one's forcing you to buy it. I feel a whole lot less offended by stuff like this than premium DLC that gives you "real" gameplay benefits or whatever. At least they're being honest.

I haven't played Dragon Age yet but I fully support this attitude. There's nothing wrong with charging for it either, it's pretty funny and no one's forcing you to buy it. I feel a whole lot less offended by stuff like this than premium DLC that gives you "real" gameplay benefits or whatever. At least they're being honest.

You get offended that a company makes a real gameplay benefit and charges for it? What's the difference between that and the actual game they made and charged for it?

Sorry, I meant specifically DLC that is nothing more than items with higher stats or whatever and don't actually offer anything "new" to the game, which feels very cheap to me. Part of why the dog cone is funny to me is that it doesn't do anything at all except look retarded.