Patters

Thumb Fortress 2

How do i find ye? (Not sure if i'll make it due to housework).

Edit: That was 1h 20mins from yesterday i just noticed:(

The engy update is seemingly close. Also the comic was great. The Kicasso painting and the old team fortress team photo blew my face off.

idle thumbs tf2 server? count me in! though i have to warn anyone that ends up on my team, i've spent most of my recent tf2 time in a deathmatch server and find myself unable to capture points or flags anymore.

It seems that Thursday at 8BST is a good time for many.

Server info:

Not anymore.

If anyone has any problems feel free to contact me on steam. If there are problems with my server again :tdown: Telltale are usually on theirs from 8:30 to 9:30 so we could go kill them.

Edited by Patters

That fits nicely, as the update will come out that night. Probably not until past midnight, though.

Don't think I'll make it at 8BST due to movie shoots, but I'll try. Either way I'll probably be up until the update is out if anyone wants to play later. :P

Finally got a new computer and am able to play this amazing game. If anyone wants to just shoot me a message on steam. Steam name is same as forum name.

We should all buy $5 DLC just to spite Patters! NO... Better idea, let us buy it in Britain! Then we pay £4.50, which is more, which makes it better. :tup:

I'm spending this months video game/inebriation budget on TF2 stuff.

Partially because I want that spy stuff now.

Partially because I DON'T HAVE ANY FUCKING HATS. Any. At all. Only the Cheater's Lament, the Gibbus and the Halloween Bag. And fuck those.

I'm sure you guys already use the TF2 Backpack Examiner, but now that item trading functionality is up and running you can set up trade requests with strangers! Just "claim" your backpack and select the items you want to trade, as well as what you're seeking, and the website will match you automatically with compatible trade requests. It's a good alternative to spending lots of money on items, especially if you've got hats or lots of metal you're willing to part with!

PROTIP: Rare or no-longer-obtainable hats like the Earbuds or Misc. Slot items can be worth multiple hats in a trade, if you're looking to beef up your hat stock by any means necessary.

Has anyone checked out the new Halloween stuff yet? It's properly great!

Actually, ignore that. Everyone is farming hats and it's fucking annoying. I JUST WANT TO PLAY THE GAME.

i'm having a great time mocking my heavily anti-MMO friend about his favourite game turing into a crafting and grindfest:P

(also, he refused to play League of Legends, but now that DOTA2 is announced he seems a lot less hostile. i think valve might be secretly turning the world into RPG/fantasy types).

Resurrecting this thread to say that the newest TF2 update is a lot of fun.  I only played a little before the servers had to be shut down to fix an issue in MVM. 

Would anyone like to get together and destroy some robots?  I'm getting tired of playing with random people who quit as soon as things start to get bad or are simply not team players.  I'd be willing to do a Tour of Duty as well.

I'd be down for TF2, haven't played a months but certainly could get back into it. I'm available after 4:30 EST on weekdays and most of the time on weekends. If whatever time works for others fits in that window, I'd be in.

Hey if you guys could find a nice solid community server to hang out on all the time that'd be GREAT.

I really miss having that. ):

I play mostly MvM these days, which has a matchmaking system so I don't hang out on any specific server.  Basically, if you see me playing TF2 I'm playing MvM.  Most of the time if I'm playing with random people I won't mind leaving them and making a party.