Scrobbs

Would YOU pay money to play games with girls?

lol girls dont play video games go back to your fucking barbys. ill pwn u n00b cos every1 nose only guys R good at games, and im the best of them all lol.

no srsly, r u rlly a girl? r U hot?

dude its just a girl its no big deal grow up or something. dont listen to him he just immature. your prety good do you play often?

dude its just a girl its no big deal grow up or something. dont listen to him he just immature. your prety good do you play often?

At first I didn't realize this was satire.

Well done.

Quick! Let's all choose our roles!

Dibs on white knight.

It's the most fun!

Plus I've been to Japan so I know all about honour. :yep:

:naughty:

That smiley should really be changed to "please read between the legs". I always read it as that.

Does that mean if we can get you to dishono(u)r yourself, you'll have to commit seppuku? That'd make a weird game.

No doubt something akin to this would occur. ):

I see neither penis nor vagina

That doesn't sound like the internet I know at all.

No doubt something akin to this would occur. ):

I'd like to volunteer to be the white knight's white knight so he isn't forced to suicide.

So shut up you assholes, he's just trying to stick up for her and show her some respect, something you never do.

I'd like to volunteer to be the white knight's white knight so he isn't forced to suicide.

So shut up you assholes, he's just trying to stick up for her and show her some respect, something you never do.

lol ther r no white knigts on the internet. U is probly just a squire or a peasant or sumting pretending 2 b a wight nite.

but for real, r u a wite night? is ur armor shiny?

You joke about that shit but I used to play a ton of Gears of War back in the day. On one particular day, after 4 hours of drinking and listening to these helium voiced brats, I ended up in a game with one particularly nice one and I had to ask (they had an East coast Canadian accent so I was within my rights to assume):

'Why the hell aren't you at school?'

To which the reply was that she was a girl, I called bullshit. And then one of our other team mates started laughing and explained that she was his girl friend and it took a good 5 minutes before I could be convinced otherwise. I was shamed. The upside is that we are all still friends via LIVE although they mainly seem to play Dawn of War 2.

You joke about that shit but I used to play a ton of Gears of War back in the day. On one particular day, after 4 hours of drinking and listening to these helium voiced brats, I ended up in a game with one particularly nice one and I had to ask (they had an East coast Canadian accent so I was within my rights to assume):

'Why the hell aren't you at school?'

To which the reply was that she was a girl, I called bullshit. And then one of our other team mates started laughing and explained that she was his girl friend and it took a good 5 minutes before I could be convinced otherwise. I was shamed. The upside is that we are all still friends via LIVE although they mainly seem to play Dawn of War 2.

So...The main thing I'm getting out of this story is that in Eastern Canada, girls don't go to school.

(Don't correct me, I'm being facetious).

So...The main thing I'm getting out of this story is that in Eastern Canada, girls don't go to school.

(Don't correct me, I'm being facetious).

... And that I'm another one of those douches on the internet.

I only ever turn into internet asshole when people would start getting racist on Call of Duty. My brother and I would start acting like the whitest, most pretentious Ivy-league stereotype imaginable making fun of those assholes.

I like this thread because it is full of true things that happen often.

My favorite is when someone tries to ride in on his internet steed to rescue me from someone I'm friends with.. its awkwardfuntimes.