gdf

Plug your shit

I got my game, Dr. Fizzgigious Fantabulous Carbon Dating Simulacrum, on Steam!

It's a short game with character based on Edward Lears' Complete Nonsense and it's about how Dr. Fizzgigious has discovered his latest carbonated concoction brings relics to life, the relics will ask you questions and you kinda want to impress them with your knowledge? It's kinda a quiz/dating sim? 

LasYNVX.jpg

I'm doing face avatars again! If you want one, just drop me an e-mail with a picture of your face to [email protected] and I will send you paypal link you can pay the $15 dollars to and then I will draw your face! Retweets on the tweet about it are much appreciated. ❤️

I edited together all the random 3d stuff I've been doing for the past year. :)

A while back I made a Unity asset for making "Walking Simulators" (like Gone Home, Firewatch, etc.), and recently added a bunch of new stuff to it. It's designed for artists or people who just want a good foundation for getting started on some first person story telling. I used it in my last Wizard Jam Game (https://whilefun.itch.io/get-hoisted), and fabian used it in one a couple jams ago (https://fabiandenter.itch.io/transmission-lost).

Anyway, it's called First Person Exploration Kit, and is available here for those interested: 

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/templates/systems/first-person-exploration-kit-60434

itchioCover.png

Hey, I’m back again with my regular shit-plugging. This time it’s a Silly Loop:

Very good! I remember you asking aaaages (maybe years) ago what that music piece was called. Presumably that wasn't for this? (Also what is it called please?)

Lovely stuff, Jon. Saw this on my Twitter feed this morning! The music is vaguely reminiscent of Meat Circus, yesno?

Ah, yeah, that does sound a bit like the Meat Circus music. The song I used is a cover of part of an old song called "Powerhouse":

The cover was by The Underscore Orkestra.

Ben, I was looking for it way back when I first started working on Tiny Tires. I had this idea that one of the tracks could be driving around a Rube Goldberg machine, with this track playing. Don't think I'll ever do that, but ever since I've been looking for any excuse to use it. Finally! :tup: