gdf

Plug your shit

I must say it has made me curious, but if it's private again, that's perfectly fine too.

It's Erin McGathy, her fiancé, who she talks about throughout, is Dan Harmon, the creator of Community and Rick and Morty. To be slightly vain (this is plug your shit after all), he talks about me at around minute 31 of this episode of Harmontown. It was really fun to record the podcast with her! 

It's Erin McGathy, her fiancé, who she talks about throughout, is Dan Harmon, the creator of Community and Rick and Morty. To be slightly vain (this is plug your shit after all), he talks about me at around minute 31 of this episode of Harmontown. It was really fun to record the podcast with her! 

That's awesome!  I got a shoutout on the bombcast once and it made my ears burn, but this is truly next level!!

I finished a song today that started out being about robots n bullshit but ended up being a really personal way of trying to acknowledge that shitty times don't last forever. I dunno, it probably still sounds like robots n bullshit. FFO: ambient/experimental/progressive/electronic stuff: https://soundcloud.com/jnewham/transitory

"Walker" is amazing

That's pretty damn cool Erkki. Did you mean the code or the video (or both)?

The code. I don't do any of the website or marketing stuff.

It's a really smart use of the tomcat/java framework, I think. Inserting things in the webapp rather than the IDE makes a lot of sense these days.

Yeah. that's where the product idea started from. I think something like that was already done for PHP and .NET, but I haven't personally looked at those.

Hey you guys, I put out some songs that kind of don't really fit together that well but are all pretty cool I think. For fans of ambient/experimental house and downtempo?? I have a hard time classifying stuff but maybe you'd like it. You can grab it here.

Hey you guys, I put out some songs that kind of don't really fit together that well but are all pretty cool I think. For fans of ambient/experimental house and downtempo?? I have a hard time classifying stuff but maybe you'd like it. You can grab it here.

Yo, these tracks are pretty fucking good. Metanoia particularly would fit perfectly in a cyberpunk film. Good stuff!

Yo, these tracks are pretty fucking good. Metanoia particularly would fit perfectly in a cyberpunk film. Good stuff!

I really like Transitory.

Thanks a bunch guys!

Any point you make while also bottle feeding a lamb is immediately validated. I hope this becomes a series.

Here's a little burnout prevention project I finished last month:

The game + OST are one dollar: http://jay-tholen.itch.io/hypnospace-enforcer  :gaming:

---
Also, I just made this album free.
Listen if you enjoy chiptunes, prog rock, fuzz organ, shoegaze, mellotron, etc:

a2633023922_2.jpg

http://jtholen.bandcamp.com/album/epidemic-deluxe-an-all-inclusive-invasion-experience

Jay, as it happens I was checking out videos of Hypnospace Enforcer earlier and wondering what it would take to convince you to put it up on Greenlight (by the way the purchase link points towards the same YouTube trailer instead of

), but then... I dunno, itch.io terms are pretty good for devs right now, and especailly right now.

Your stuff makes me wish I had stuck with creative pursuits as a younger person. Excellent.

Anyway, bought (or at least attempted to buy), because it's three times cheaper than the OST on its own. If multiplication even works that way.

Jay, as it happens I was checking out videos of Hypnospace Enforcer earlier and wondering what it would take to convince you to put it up on Greenlight (by the way the purchase link points towards the same YouTube trailer instead of

), but then... I dunno, itch.io terms are pretty good for devs right now, and especailly right now.

Your stuff makes me wish I had stuck with creative pursuits as a younger person. Excellent.

Anyway, bought (or at least attempted to buy), because it's three times cheaper than the OST on its own. If multiplication even works that way.

Thanks man! Fixed the link. :0)

If it wasn't such a teeny tiny game I'd definitely put it on Greenlight. I may make an updated version (or a sequel!) after Dropsy is done and slap it up there. I also wouldn't feel right about contributing to Steam's recent oversaturation problem.

Also, it's not too late! Do creative stuff! Nothing's stopping you, even if you suck for the first X years of whatever it is you're doing. 

Nach, hadn't seen that video yet and I love it. Do I inherently love it? Inherently love it?

I think i'm going to keep dipping into this thread as there's lots of cool stuff to see. As a Hearthstone player Nachimir has made me need a long hard think. I'm going to go now... off into the mountains, and show the goat Ranked mode.

My friend and I do a surreal comedy podcast that verges on free form D&D. careful traveler:
https://itunes.apple.com/gb/podcast/the-holland-cowle-podcast/id520817628?mt=2

I've wrote and acted in this (it's a short-film about love, Lego, and dunking your head in things):

Dota update: I now know what 'Gank' means.
 im hdhdhdhai has r

I really like it. I have a hard time categorizing music too, but I think I'll try to put this into the rotation of things to listen to when I am programming. Thanks!

It got a thumbs down on Youtube. Mission accomplished.

It's you! I watched your newest video a few days ago and thought it was great.