gdf

Plug your shit

I have actually been wanting that myself.

Also I will assume you meant for my screenshot and thank you very much

"like"

Also I will assume you meant for my screenshot

Dislike.

I'll have a read of your things tomorrow and poast.

Also, this evening I did a blog post of my own, which is pretty rare. I whinge about my game, greenlight, and the razer hydra. Link in sig.

I started writing for a site, which as of this week is active. We're going to be posting a little this week, but next week we have 3 writers going to E3 and we're going to try and get as much interesting content as we can.

The Site is www.Spawnd.com
I write under the name JM Bossy.

here is my first article (small mission statement for the coming weeks)

http://spawnd.com/?p=33

Hmmm... odd, it works fine on all of my devices...
I'm not in charge of running the site, just written content, so I don't know what the problem may be...

I'll bring it up with the designer, thanks :)

Not really sure if this counts as anything in particular that I'm doing but I'll give it a shot anyway.

Would any fellow reader be interested in purchasing an Xbox 360 with a bunch of relatively old games and/or a Tanglewood TSB59 with an amp and a reverb pedal? Please note this once in a life time opportunity applies to UK readers only as I'm not dealing with over seas shipping shite.

Cheers. 

Commence Shit-Plugging:

I studied Illustration at university, and work as a freelance illustrator, but as a side-project I have recently started a site/blog for video game criticism/discussion:

www.gamerclaw.com 

The aim at the moment is to get some more contributors for the site, so I can publish a wider variety of content and opinions. Hopefully in the future I can expand the site to have a podcast and video content of some sort. Please have a look guys, I'd love to hear your thoughts!

post-5974-0-06728000-1370963652_thumb.jpg

A page from Old Echoes, Lety's and my story from The Sleep of Reason. I did the backgrounds and she drew the kids. I said a little bit more about the whole collection in the comics thread. I'm pretty stoked about the whole thing.

Not plugging my shit, but a friend of mine's -

Game Event Rewind - http://gerewind.com/

It's just basically a repository of press conferences including the ones from E3 this year. He watched through them and put some timestamps up so you can find what parts of it you want to see easily. Nothing too mind blowing, but it is handy.

Thank you. That was driving me nuts.

I get it, 'cause there's a car in the picture!

Hey I like it Lacabra, except that the car seems woefully under-detailed to everything else in the image! There's a couple other things that look over-or-under-detailed relative to most of the stuff. But besides that, I really do like it. :D

EDIT: Actually I'm gonna take back the car complaint and just put in the house. The house seems way more detailed/textured (as in, grainy wood, etc.) than everything else. Like, compare the wood textures to the trees' pine needle textures.

Sorry. I'll stop now. U:

(The trees are my favorite, I love when people manage to make lo-fi trees that still look good.)

Really love the GK3 feel to that image, the car is more geometrically detailed than the background, but the background texture is more interesting, so it feels like it balances well :) 

In my spare time I do digital painting and drawing. I'm not really sure what I want to do with it, but I post the results on my tumblr: http://ultimatehurl.tumblr.com and I'm having fun doing it.

This is my current progress on my latest pic:

iBPhoYC.jpg

Thanks for the feedbacks you guysssss. Yeah it's slightly troublesome to keep everything at roughly the same level of detail. I'll probs make the cabin less detailed lookin'.

Here's a new pic, mostly because those fake trees in the background totally make it better

9039249160_bb0c878ace_b.jpg

I like these. It makes me feel kind of nostalgic for older video games. I kind of expect to turn on my parents old computer and flip through the gigantic book of CDs we had, until I found a game I wanted to play. This feels like one I would love to play. I can't think of any specifically that it feels like that I might have played, but its just got a grrreat nostalgia vibe for me.

I like how aggressively, confidently bad these are. :tup: I mean that as an unequivocal compliment too!

Also OSSK, your plug didn't fail! I have RSS'd them yer games and am looking forward to more blogging and the actual game.

Thanks! We have no clear idea what kind of game we want to attach to them yet, we've just been thinking of cool scenes and things and makin' em. It's really fun. I currently am kind of thinking of some kind of first person adventure game where you use the car to get around, and keep your "inventory" by physically throwing stuff in the trunk, and stuff.

Also that's a sweet wolverine UH