gdf

Plug your shit

I am not generally a fan, but I was thinking of charging a buck for the big-ass-open-world thing I made recently

I don't know about anyone else, but I don't mind paying a buck for a version of iPhone games where my stats are stored, or you get the whole thing. Or something like that.

Vroom is on the app store, and there is also a pc version (you can also get it on desura).

It used to be a dollar, but it stopped selling at all, so I made it free and 50,000 people suddenly downloaded it in a day. It died down after that week but the average is still above 100 downloads a day, so I figure I should give these people an opportunity to give me a dollar.

Vroom is on the app store, and there is also a pc version (you can also get it on desura).

Hey i'm downloading your app.

Just looking at the reviews. WHERE'S THE DRIVER!!!! to be fair that's is the number one thing i look for in a driving game :)

Have you thought about cashing in on the season? Swap out the truck for santa in a rocket propelled slay (people can't whinge about the floaty controls then) and have you running over elfs carrying presents. call it 'Elf splat'. Your'll make millions!

I finished playing The Walking Dead yesterday and when I sat down to mess around recording stuff this theme for Clementine popped out. Still using pretty limited software, but I was pleased with it and I think it's by far the most consistent thing I've made so far.

Torin from Torin's Passage riding his pink buddy, and then Robert Foster from Beneath a Steel Sky fixing his robot Joey

Larry has an oversized head, ain't that enough?! :getmecoat

Larry is a man-child, is my brilliant statement here. Obviously.

The pink buddy is Boogle! ...That game is not good. I loved it sooo much as a kid. Replayed it about a year ago with my Adventure Game Group Gettogether and it was just really bad. ):

But that's neither here nor there. I love those little dudes! Nice job. It pretty much encapsulates most of my younger gaming memories. Although it is missing the Goblins series!

---

In more self-promoting news, we did another Monopod. Just kind of rambled about stuff we'd been playing, or thoughts we'd been having. It occurred to me at the time of recording (like a month ago - we're the worst) that it sucks how often our discussions overlap with, well, Idle Thumbs. Who wants to hear a bunch of different people talk about the same thing in the same way? Even worse for us, since we all listen to and love Idle Thumbs. When we realize that we're echoing or being echoed (almost always the former, but even when it's the latter, it might as well be the former, since we take so long to edit/post), it's kind of a "whoops" moment.

We do talk about raging at video games, though, which was fun.

Oh, man.. I decided not to put the three Goblins in because they're basically already baby-size, but I missed a trick there not putting them in as tiny infants.. :(

Larry has an oversized head, ain't that enough?! :getmecoat

His head is always shown as being big... I thought your inclusion of him was a brilliant ironic statement on his childish mentality!

His head is always shown as being big... I thought your inclusion of him was a brilliant ironic statement on his childish mentality!

FIXED!

Hey i'm downloading your app.

Just looking at the reviews. WHERE'S THE DRIVER!!!! to be fair that's is the number one thing i look for in a driving game :)

Have you thought about cashing in on the season? Swap out the truck for santa in a rocket propelled slay (people can't whinge about the floaty controls then) and have you running over elfs carrying presents. call it 'Elf splat'. Your'll make millions!

Haha. Could you screencap the reviews? I don't get to see them all, it does some dumbass regional thing.

I guess I could put a santa hat on the truck or something, but much beyond that would require more time to devote to it than I have, unfortunately. This other game takes up all the tiiiiiiiiime.

I got greenlit on Steam yaaaayyyyy! You're lookin at a LEGIT GAME DEV HERE FOLKS.

I'm still worried that this isn't the best game I can make, but right now I'm just excited to be on Steam.

Mad grats dude. I'm just at #63. I still think you're incredibly silly for worrying about it not being good enough. Thousands of people just told you it totally is. :P

My friend, Celia Gary, just released her first album the other day. She had a little release party with pretty much just her friends, which was really nice. I did a little sketching while I was there and everyone was really encouraging of the musicians and myself, which was pretty cool.

Her website

Her album, Harmony, on SoundCloud

My sketches from the show

Haha. Could you screencap the reviews? I don't get to see them all, it does some dumbass regional thing.

UBMS0.jpg

ISfwS.jpg

:)