gdf

Plug your shit

No it was after, and I don't think they were the cause of it.

Similarly though, I just got retweeted by Ben There Dan That and got another hundred new followers.

Don't worry I won't update again til it overtakes my actual twitter, which is about 3000.

...for the Bionic Commando one I should've used this as the picture. Anyway so far: THAT and the "fat man" one have been the only ones where people have angrily corrected me, which isn't really my intention. One guy tweeted @ me and said "I love how @SecretsOfGaming is a parody response to the poorly written and often wrong Did You Know Gaming" which isn't really my intention either. If I start seeing a lot of those I'm gonna make sure to SAY that I like DidYouKnowGaming.

Haha! I love the responses!

Capture-5.png

You couldn't ask for more.

Actually, since you loved my last contributions so much, here's some more:

- The reason the original Playstation 2 was so big was because it included a full size Playstation 1 in its casing for total backwards compatibility.

- Publicist Max Clifford actually came up with the idea for Grand Theft Auto, and shopped it around development studios until he found the then struggling Rockstar.

- Mario 64 was originally designed by Nintendo for use by the US Military in training exercises. When the army saw the final product, they cancelled their order. Nintendo made a few small tweaks and released it to the public.

I have a new thing to plug! A pretty huge update came out for UDK yesterday that lets me do crazy huge landscapes on mobile, so now I'm experimenting with making my iOS game Vroom an open-world thing. Here's last night's work

- The reason the original Playstation 2 was so big was because it included a full size Playstation 1 in its casing for total backwards compatibility.

What's crazy is that's actually not that far from the truth regarding the PS3 (except replace "big" with "expensive") :P

I'm particularly happy with today's adventure game illustration of Police Quest's Sonny Bonds and his arch-nemesis Jessie Bains:

tumblr_mdfaopzsOx1rqaivao1_500.jpg

Haven't been on the forums in a while. Been busy with shit, but been keeping up with the pods (you know how it is).

Anyhow. I've been working in-house at a local animation studio doing digital compositing.

There I ended up teaming up with the character designer, and a senior animatior, and we also did an Empire Uncut clip.

After seeing BigJKO posted his, I figured better late than never.

You can check it out on Vimeo

... or from the Star Wars Uncut site (where you can vote it up if you so desire - FB log in required)

http://www.starwarsu....com/scene/1604

My contribution to the project was the digital compositing and rendering, and rough audio (which ended up being final audio).

Trivia - The horrible Han Solo VA is done by me. Appologies.

Oh, awesome, I had seen that one before, didn't know it was by you! It looks amazing!

ThunderPeel2k1: Downloaded that to my iPad this morning, looking forward to reading it. Thanks for putting it up!

Trivia - The horrible Han Solo VA is done by me. Appologies.

You do a pretty good job, IMO!

ThunderPeel2k1: Downloaded that to my iPad this morning, looking forward to reading it. Thanks for putting it up!

No problems! Let me know how you get on. I can keep on making improvements to it.

I... I made this, when I was first teaching myself how to do pixel art. like four or five years ago.

SlimeNew-big.gif

I'm fond of it, flaws and all. U:

I should maybe try doing art again. I always tell myself I should start TODAY but then I don't. STORY OF MY LIFE.

Looks pretty great to me! I like the cockeyed eye.

As long as I'm posting here, the backlog of shit that has accumulated since I last plugged my shit largely consists of videos about Natural Selection 2. They are, in order, an alien commander tutorial, a marine commander tutorial, and a practice competitive-ish match (same rules as competition play) in which I take great pains to explain everything so that newer viewers won't be lost the way one would normally be lost watching competitive NS2 without much background (that video is coming in the next post since I can't slam 3 shits into one post it seems):