gdf

Plug your shit

I'm going to try doing a thing on the internet. This is more or less a test video, and as I remark at the end the commentary style is going to change entirely from here on out, or if I redo this video. Let me know what you think of this one though.

Splinter Cell Conviction LP

If this does get off the ground I'll post a proper link to the thread.

Hey, I just noticed that noted former games journalist and current PopCap unicorn, Jeff Green, linked a cool blog about Planescape mods:

Great Planescape: Torment mods (including widescreen!) http://thunderpeel2001.blogspot.com/2009/01/planescape-torment-fully-modded.html (Thx to @nathanmhouse!)

https://twitter.com/#!/Greenspeak/status/173910402734882816

My shit gone got plugged agin!

You've also been getting some traffic from SA's GOG thread as bunch of people have been taking advantage of the weekend sale. I used your recommendations as well for my new playthrough, so thanks for those. :yep:

You've also been getting some traffic from SA's GOG thread as bunch of people have been taking advantage of the weekend sale. I used your recommendations as well for my new playthrough, so thanks for those. :yep:

You're very welcome!

Broken images there, LS.

Didn't realise you did the BTTF game cover, good work!

And thanks for your efforts with the soundtracks and posters - I've visited those pages a lot! I still can't work out what would be the best way in the UK to get a large good-quality printout of some of those posters to hang on my wall, though. I'd love to have the MI2 and DOTT covers up. Although, if I had one request, it would be to have the Bernard-only version of the DOTT poster, as that's the one I always remember from the front cover.

Ah, damn those images... they work only time and again... anyway, they're just linking to the stuff in my sig, as you've obviously noticed ;)

Yeah, I guess I can add the Bernard-only version to the project as well.

Laserschwert, the posters are a treat, as always. I saw your Grim Fandango mural restoration on the Double Fine forums. I have the stupid DVD-cover re-release of Grim Fandango, so I never had the mural art.

Would love to have that one on the wall or framed somewhere. :)

Yeah, I guess I can add the Bernard-only version to the project as well.

Hooray!

(I assume you can't do a without-logo version of it, as you haven't for the main one..?)

(I assume you can't do a without-logo version of it, as you haven't for the main one..?)
Sure I can... of course the poster wouldn't make much sense at that aspect ratio without the logo, so I'd rather make a square version without the logo... or I'll see how much I can change the composition for that to work. The elements are all separate anyway:

dotts.png

Edited by Laserschwert

Yeah... I guess in my head it was something like this:

FnLb9.jpg

But that's not quite how the Bernard-only version was, is it? Then again, there are at least 3 different versions of it that I've seen with a quick Google, including one on a double-pack with Hit The Road which shows more landscape to the left of Purple.

Yep, but like I say, there are a few minor variations out there.

That is a super duper comic, Psych! I laughed at Navi's true form. If possible, might I recommend that when clicking on the comic page, you load the next page? Saves us the troublesome trouble of clicking on the 'next' button.

I'd love to Rodi but I'm not sure how.

If anyone here is familiar with the Webcomic plugin for Wordpress I'd love some instruction on that.

Great comic! I was just gonna check it out, but got caught up reading it until I suddenly reached the end. Always a quality sign in fiction.

I now want and intend to read the rest of your comics. =)