Sign in to follow this  
Jake

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 4: Super Expert Pro

Right click save as? :tup:

As I said...it won't seem to let me. Instead of "save target as" I get "save link as".

I clicked the "download" link and it prompted me to put the MP3 on my desktop or in iTunes. Dunno whats up?

This is that exact problem I had when I had a few problems downloading archived episodes, Groucho/Jake. It's impossible to replicate it, but it counts MP3 files as page files instead. It's a bizarre bug, I'd just suggest a seperate browser as a proxy.

Oh shit, that remix melted my face.

First post here, i've been creeping in the shadows watching, listening....

Wizard, Trine, Far Cry 2, Boost Bind Burn, Horse Bag and other assorted memes.

By the way, does anyone know which episode contains Jake and Steve saying "We're fucking children!" and then they realize that it's wrong and Steve does his scat thing, I laughed so hard I sprayed Iced Coffee all over my desk.

Edited by Thompson

I did not yet compliment Snooglebum profusely for Jake Hates The BigDog. Hear, hear! :tup:

I did not yet compliment Snooglebum profusely for Jake Hates The BigDog. Hear, hear! :tup:

Why thank you! I'm tickled. I predict that in our dark future, when BigDogs walk around bullet-ing Sony's enemies, they will be equipped with speakers playing my remix. No! WHAT HAVE I DONE!!

firefox says "save link as"

It's supposed to say that. Have you tried clicking that and downloading it like that? I just tried it on the computer at my school and it seems to work fine.

Oh shit, that remix melted my face.

-snip-

It had it's intended effect, then!

Edited by Snooglebum

It's supposed to say that. Have you tried clicking that and downloading it like that? I just tried it on the computer at my school and it seems to work fine

Oh. I feel dumb.

Has anyone ordered from this website in the UK? Is it legit?

It's a legit site, I believe I got linked to it by Marek or another UK based Thumb, sorry I can't remember who. I ordered a shirt, I'll let you know when I get it.

For Killzone 2!

Me and you, giving Killzone 2 it's due.

Has anybody else noticed that the version of that song on the website is different then the one Chris played on the podcast?

Me and you, giving Killzone 2 it's due.

Has anybody else noticed that the version of that song on the website is different then the one Chris played on the podcast?

Sometimes he cleans it up for release on the site.

It's a legit site, I believe I got linked to it by Marek or another UK based Thumb, sorry I can't remember who. I ordered a shirt, I'll let you know when I get it.

192920.jpg

It's a great shirt, fast shipping, etc.

Made this today to demonstrate how Steve released his inner Ganon in this episode (at 17:22). Jake also mentioned the Return of Ganon laugh in some earlier episode and that was the moment I realized Idle Thumbs was truly a podcast for me.