Sign in to follow this  
Jake

The Idle Thumbs Podcast Episode 4: Super Expert Pro

Well, I was hoping for some sort of public civility... I'd rather not walk by some kid and have them read "space asshole" off to their parents quizzically. That's an easy way to get your ass kicked around these parts.

I have a shirt that has the word "SHIT" (among others) on it.

I don't wear it much, though.

I didn't know there's also a Little Dog:

Creepy little fucker.

Those things are so cool, in their gently terrifying way.

EDIT: Petman, too:

67CUudkjEG4

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that Boston Dynamics will produce the leg that one day crushes the last remaining human skull into irradiated dust.

Edited by JamesM

The thought of a guy who built a paintball turret that would always hit him made me sad in a way that the dog in Vonnegut's Breakfast of Champions who couldn't wag his tail and so had to fight all the time instantly made me sad. I guess my first impression was that the guy didn't want his creation to shoot at him all the time even though he had programmed it to do just that. Maybe the turret didn't want to shoot at him either but it was too fast and accurate and obedient not to hit him with every shot.

So good episode guys! There were nearly tears.

Ok, I know last episodes' Phaedrus pic raised the bar for me, but I hope this still amuses:

(image)

You, sir, have not only raised the bar, but snapped the bar in twain and launched the pieces into the sun.

You, sir, have not only raised the bar, but snapped the bar in twain and launched the pieces into the sun.

Dang, next week is gonna be a bitch.

I like you a lot, so far. I hope you post again.

Why thank you!

Here is my useless remix for this episode! http://www.tindeck.com/listen/dqnb

That is great! You have full permission to youtube this together with my picture. xD I'd do it myself, but I don't wanna take credit.

That's fucking hilarious. I want to download it...but it won't seem to let me.

Right click save as? :tup:

I'm glad I could make a few people laugh with a goofy remix that I made in half an hour. :)

Now that I'm listening to it, I've realized that the drum sample is slightly off. It's driving me crazy. Accursed drum sample!

That's fucking hilarious. I want to download it...but it won't seem to let me.

Tindeck seems to hate everybody today. It wouldn't let me login to my normal account, so I had to make a new one just to upload Jake's hatred of BigDog.

I'm becoming increasingly suspicious that Boston Dynamics will produce the leg that one day crushes the last remaining human skull into irradiated dust.

For anyone who watches Fringe, it's supposed to be in Boston and there's a huge corporation called Massive Dynamic.

COINCIDENCE? I think not sirs.

For anyone who watches Fringe, it's supposed to be in Boston and there's a huge corporation called Massive Dynamic.

COINCIDENCE? I think not sirs.

Hmm... I see what you're saying here, let me take that ball and run with it a little...

Boston Dynamics -> Big Dog

Massive Dynamic (Boston, MA) -> Massive Big Dog?

Ok, I know last episodes' Phaedrus pic raised the bar for me, but I hope this still amuses:

n69ow3.jpg

Oh sweet Jesus.

Now that I'm listening to it, I've realized that the drum sample is slightly off. It's driving me crazy. Accursed drum sample!

dude, as a drummer (and therefore, by default - meticulous and a perfectionist when it comes to drums), i must say it doesn't really show that much...in fact almost at all...so don't worry :tup::)