Chris

PAX East Meet

I'm the guy with the nautical hat. sorry about all the voxels and ray casting.

It was pretty goddamn awesome to meet everyone.

How big was the meet and how many people were people able to meet?

Seemed like there were 30ish people on average, but maybe closer to 40. Good turn-out.

Ya had a great time last night. Thanks to Chris and Jake for putting the meet together.

I learned a few things during the meet:

- The last episode of the new season of Sam and Max will be the "Bioshock of games."

- Jake is not in fact working on a new Darkforces game.

And probably a bit more here and there, but I can't remember it right now.

Thanks again Chris and Jake.

- Guy in the Doctor Who shirt.

Edited by Marven

Just signed up for the forums to say that I greatly enjoyed the meetup! I was the guy with the green Tetris shirt.

The meetup was only slightly awkward because I couldn't hear anyone. But it was still fun! :)

Just signed up for the forums to say that I greatly enjoyed the meetup! I was the guy with the green Tetris shirt.
Hello!
The meetup was only slightly awkward because I couldn't hear anyone. But it was still fun! :)

That was probably the same for everyone. The meet was both ear- and voice-destroying.

Thanks to everyone who came! It was a blast, and once again a massive relief to Jake and me that it wasn't a big horrible disaster. Fun times!

Good times, fun times. Nice to meet all the thumbs who came on Saturday night, everyone I talked to was cool. I was Nicholas the guy with the camera. It did get super loud so there was a lot of this:

"Gamegold coolgame!"

"goldcool coolgold game?"

"No : ("

edit : Chris, I sent you the pictures I took (to [email protected])

Edited by SoulChicken

Hey everyone–

I also signed up to say it was great to meet everyone! I was wearing the white buttoned shirt with a blue & red grid (dan) and my wife (meg) was wearing the Rosemary's Baby inspired dress. The music volume was overwhelming and a bit annoying, but it was still super-fun to talk to everyone.

Thanks again to Chris and Jake for organizing this and taking time to hang-out and chat about Video Games. Yeah.

– Dan (& Meg)

This was lots of fun :) A good way to sort of wrap up my PAX.

I was the brunette gal with the white shirt that had a chicken pot pie.

I was the brunette gal with the white shirt that had a chicken pot pie.

Why did nobody tell me ABOUT THIS?!

Was cool to see everyone, and be there, sadly the noise was a bit much. I had grabbed some pictures, but a lot of them turned out pretty blurry. I'll see if I can't get them up later anyways.

The meetup was pretty great! Pity that the music in the bar got louder and louder, possibly in an attempt to drown out our gargling nerd voices.

Fun trivia: Jake is 30 feet tall, and has ice skates made of lard.

Who got drunk...anyone? I would like to see or hear Chris or (especially) Jake drunk. It would be funny would it not?

Who got drunk...anyone? I would like to see or hear Chris or (especially) Jake drunk. It would be funny would it not?
drunkcast!?