toblix

You know there's a new podcast out, right?

Sorry, I should've added a spoiler tag, but it turns out they're not supported in the thread title. Anyway, now you know.

The opening "Video game" and consequent Steve cracking up made me burst out laughing in a silent zone in my library. Goddamnit this is superb.

The opening "Video game" and consequent Steve cracking up made me burst out laughing in a silent zone in my library. Goddamnit this is superb.
I was walking in between classes laughing like a moron probably worse than I ever have been listening to the podcast before.

I was walking in between classes laughing like a moron probably worse than I ever have been listening to the podcast before.

Steve has the most ridiculously infectious laugh. I have to stifle my face nonstop, this is a great cast.

I was just getting coffee, so my colleagues didn't see me with a ridiculous over-sized smile on my face

Awesome episodes. The "this is Gaynor's email" joke cracked me up.

I loved Chris's Stalker stories, especially the suicide bit :tup:

Also pleased to hear a brief mention of Subversion, I know it's a million miles away from release but I'm super excited about that game. In the Introversion blog post about the demo the developer compared Subversion to Frozen Synapse (at least visually) which I'd never come across before. That game looks totally sweet too

2lQQt4qc79Q

And if you pre-order Frozen Synapse, you get a free copy of the game and both enter in the beta. Sweet.